Does CARLETON SHEETS WORK IN THE BAY AREA(OAKLAND, CA.) - Posted by Jeff Henderson

Posted by Adum on October 23, 1999 at 08:51:01:

Jeff,

YOU are the one that can determine that! All the courses in the world want do you a bit of good if YOU do not take action. I have been reading Carlton’s course for about 2 weeks now. I’ve been doing the mobile home thing(thanks Lonnie), and I am really curious about other aspects of real estate investing. So, once again, for anyone thinking of asking the same question about their favorite guru, none of these courses will do a thing for you if you don’t take action, PERIOD.

As I found out with my now successful mobile home investing career, it is not a get rich overnight thing. But, if you stay with it, you will be rewarded. I don’t make enough from my MH’s to quit my full time job yet, but I know within the next year I will. Just stick with it, Jeff.

Adum

Does CARLETON SHEETS WORK IN THE BAY AREA(OAKLAND, CA.) - Posted by Jeff Henderson

Posted by Jeff Henderson on October 22, 1999 at 18:00:43:

I just bought the Carleton Sheets course off of e-bay–and I’m very excited to get started. I’m wondering though who out there has had success in the Oakland East Bay with the course. It seems like alot can be gained from the basic fundamentals that are offered in the course but do they work eveywhere?

Re: Does CARLETON SHEETS WORK IN THE BAY AREA(OAKLAND, CA.) - Posted by Miche

Posted by Miche on December 08, 1999 at 16:13:37:

I live in Oakland, CA also, have the course, and before I get any negative comments towards me, I haven’t succeeded due to FEARING failure. I don’t feel comfortable yet calling people about their property. I’m not sure if I know enough yet. I would be interested in hearing if you succeed. I guess if I gave it the attitude of “What do I gotta lose?” I would do well. Especially since a large portion of the East Bay (Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward) are renters. Good Luck

What works (for you) - Posted by RRSmith

Posted by RRSmith on October 24, 1999 at 07:05:57:

Oakland is the best place to be, to start in the bay. It is much easier than Seattle, or Austin right now (not that there are NOT places within 30 miles of thoose places that WOULD BE GOOD). It is probably the same as Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill or Philly, difficult but very do able. If at first you don’t succeed change your tactics. One year when I was deer hunting results were very bad, so I picked two gunney sacks full of rose hips. That year for X-Mas I gave away $400 worth of rose hip jelly to all my kin. Twenty years later they still remember how good the jelly was, not that it was just another bad deer season. There are dozens of ways to work REstate to make it profitable, and severval varaitions on each. I.E. there are 6 or 7 ways to do foreclosures (pre-foreclosures, mailing lists, div. lawyers, assigning contracts, etc.). Your job is to find what works (for you).