Does it really work? - Posted by Daniel Smith

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 20, 2001 at 19:19:44:

Hi David,

Wow. $2400 is a lot of money for a program. I personally would have only gotten the $180 package. I understand they persuade you to buy other “items”, I bought another program from another guru, and it was the same thing. Coaching. No thanks. If these bills, debt and a 6 year-old car with 135,000 miles on it doesn’t get me going…no “coach” will.

But that’s just me. I can get things rolling when I want to. Some people need that extra push.

All I can say is, it must have SOME good info in it, because I know of a couple people here who have purchased his course and like it. So when you get it, read it well, and ask your coach questions. If he/she can’t, post them here.

You can do this…Carleton Sheets, Legrand, Kaiser, Bronchich, whomever. But the program is a start, not an end. Keep reading and looking for deals.

Hope I answered your question :slight_smile:

Happy investing!!!
Evelyn

Does it really work? - Posted by Daniel Smith

Posted by Daniel Smith on March 11, 2001 at 20:36:15:

I just bought the CD version but havent got it yet. I’m wondering if it was a mistake. I have heard good and bad i am confused. please help!!!

Re: Does it really work? - Posted by Scott Ames

Posted by Scott Ames on March 12, 2001 at 15:56:28:

Don’t sweat it. It’s good information. You can always sell it again on Ebay if you don’t like it for perhaps half of what you paid.

Re: Does it really work? - Posted by evelyn (FL)

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 11, 2001 at 21:09:37:

Actually, you will have to work the program, not the program doing the work. I know of an investor here who says Carelton Sheets has the best program, and he has been doing this for nine years.

So listen to the tapes, read the articles here, TWICE, and get going!!!

Evelyn

Re: Does it really work? - Posted by David Hefley

Posted by David Hefley on March 20, 2001 at 18:57:54:

I just recently purchased the program from Carleton Sheets. The program that cost $2400.00. Is this a good program and do you know anything about it. With this program I will have a personal coach and a person to call with any questions, Do you think this is a good thing