Does it really Work ????? - Posted by R. Wilkes

Posted by Ben on May 18, 1999 at 09:53:12:

I really want to know the answer for this question, does it work in CANADA??? Can anyone answer this. I live in Canada, and purchased the CS program 3 years ago, but at that time, i just bought it to learn more about RS. But now, i am very interested in going into the RE field, can someone in CANADA answer this question to us???
Also, do anyone know that is there any changes to the CS course during the past 3 years???
Thanks a lot.

Does it really Work ??? - Posted by R. Wilkes

Posted by R. Wilkes on May 17, 1999 at 12:26:09:

I’ve been looking into the CS system just a few weeks I’m the type of person who wants to REALLY know what I’m getting into. I’m a hell of a worker with a college education but would like to here from people who are DOING IT. Does it work and how about in Arizona a hot bed of real estate.

Re: Does it really Work ??? - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on May 17, 1999 at 22:33:41:

Yes it does work and Phoenix is hot but I had a friend just purchase a 4 plex in that area for $66,000 no money down so the deals are there
pat

Re: Does it really Work ??? - Posted by JMccormick

Posted by JMccormick on May 17, 1999 at 23:52:13:

What about using the CS system in Canada? Is it relevant in the Canadian context?

Re: Does it really Work ??? In Canada, too? - Posted by GWillits

Posted by GWillits on May 18, 1999 at 01:18:46:

Hi J.Mccormick.
I’ve been wondering that too. I’ve been interested in the CS system for a few weeks now, and I’ve done some research into it.
I have NO doubt it works in the US…but Canada has some ‘unique’ laws, etc. that differ from the US.

Can anyone from Canada respond to this? Aren’t there taxes (like GST) or anything that have to be paid on transfer of any land? Even “no money down”?
Thanks!
Glenn