Does the Lonnie Deal work in Albany, NY? - Posted by Ray

Posted by Dirk Roach on January 11, 1999 at 05:17:28:

Ray,
I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work there. Wherever you have people who do not have the discipline to save up enough cash to pay
what most sellers are asking I can se the Lonnie Method of buying (below market) and selling (on terms) working.
However what he (the man in your post) may have been referring to is dealer statis. Now I don’t know enough about your state
requirements, and regulations to give you any advice on that.
If your thinking about getting into mobile homes you need to read Lonnie’s materials (his books etc.). They are extremely user
friendly, and inexpensive.

Good Luck and keep us posted on any info you receive about the state requirements etc. in the state of New York,

Dirk

Does the Lonnie Deal work in Albany, NY? - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on January 10, 1999 at 23:42:43:

I was told by a former real estate club founder that the Lonnie Deal does not necessarily work in my area. It works in other areas but over here it is quite different. I would like to know if he is totally correct or not. I was wondering if the Lonnie Deal works any where there is mobile homes?

Ray

Re: Does the Lonnie Deal work in Albany, NY? - Posted by Bob Eberle

Posted by Bob Eberle on January 11, 1999 at 07:41:33:

Ray I think I know who your referring to in your post and the only thing I can say is he probably told you that to keep you out. I heard Ron LeGrand say once “it works everywhere but where you are!” I’ve done some Lonnie deals in the Capital District and the only problem is usually the corporation that owns the park. They generally don’t want outsiders doing Lonnie deals in their park. Know why? Because they do them! Find the right park, first.

PS - Saratoga County has more mobile homes than any county in New York State.