Does the Video course include the Trilogy? - Posted by Doug

Posted by John Behle on February 26, 1999 at 23:10:46:

Jeanne may kick me in the shins at the convention :slight_smile:

Confused calls to Jeanne led to a confused call to J.P. that led to a confused call to me. Now we have it straightened out again - and Iā€™ll try not to answer posts late at night again.

It takes a great deal of effort to re-program the board, so J.P. said to just place the order through the regular channels and the amount billed and product sent out will reflect the offer I made.

The offer is still until March 3rd, but good try anyway :slight_smile:

Does the Video course include the Trilogy? - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on February 25, 1999 at 16:05:56:

Iā€™ve read the product descriptions for The Paper Game Trilogy and The Paper Game 5-Day Video Training, but canā€™t determine whether the former is included in the latter.

Please clarify. Thanks!

It CAN - Iā€™m in a deal making mood - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 25, 1999 at 19:28:09:

Actually, the original 5 day course participants received the trilogy, but they also paid $3995. It isnā€™t included in the video course, but much of the same material is covered and a great deal more.

The video course covers paper from A-Z and is both more basic and more advanced than the trilogy books. It starts at the very basics of ā€œwhat is paperā€ clear through some extremely advanced techniques that I have never written up.

Finding notes is covered in great deal as well as how to get started. Those areas arenā€™t covered as extensively in the books, though finding is covered in the ā€œMillions of Mortgages in Minutesā€ course.

Funding notes is discussed in great detail and how to work with private and institutional investors. The whole subject of paper is explored in an orderly, step by step way, but very advanced of any other material available.

That doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t great value in the trilogy books, itā€™s just that the video course is such a great value. I think both are very important.

Got a deal for ya.

Donā€™t wrestle with deciding between the two. Add an extra $50 to the price of the videos, and Iā€™ll toss in the trilogy - AND ā€œDiscounting as Easy as 1,2,3ā€ and ā€œAdvanced Discounting and Negotiation Techniquesā€. Good for the next 7 days only (until March 3 1999). If anyone recently purchased one or the other, Iā€™ll make you the same deal. I think people should have both courses.

Re: Does the Video course include the Trilogy? - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on February 25, 1999 at 18:57:39:

Iā€™m most interested too. Got the Trilogy, but have been told that it would behoove me to get the Video set. Thanks for explaining how they overlap or diverge.
Carol

Re: It CAN - Iā€™m in a deal making mood - Posted by Paris

Posted by Paris on February 26, 1999 at 16:04:03:

John, I was saving all my pennys for the convention. Figured there I would attempt a no money down deal with all your courses,provided weā€™re able to come to terms on a fair interest rate, then turn around and buy that note back from you at a discount. : )
John, will there be specials at the convention, or should I take advantage of your generous offer at present. As you can see I am geared up and ready to learn and burn when I return from the convention. Whooooohoooooo I canā€™t wait.

Paris - n - Baton Rouge

Re: It CAN - Iā€™m in a deal making mood - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 26, 1999 at 08:11:26:

John,

You said:

ā€œAdd an extra $50 to the price of the videos, and Iā€™ll toss in the trilogy - AND ā€œDiscounting as Easy as 1,2,3ā€ and ā€œAdvanced Discounting and Negotiation Techniquesā€. Good for the next 7 days only (until March 3 1999). If anyone recently purchased one or the other, Iā€™ll make you the same deal. I think people should have both courses.ā€

Pardon my density, which I only reluctantly put on display, but what discount are you offering on the video course? I purchased the Trilogy and tapes about two months ago, which may not be recent enough to qualify for the discount. I ask, however, on the off chance that I do qualify and for others, who might be wondering the same thing.

Thanks,

Jack Stivers

see the above posts - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 26, 1999 at 13:24:51:

I answered your question and offered an upgrade offer on the other posted question.

Best offer ever made - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 26, 1999 at 23:16:33:

Thatā€™s the best offer Iā€™ve ever made on the course. There arenā€™t any plans to discount the price at the convention.

OK - A round of drinks for everyone - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 26, 1999 at 12:43:07:

The bonuses I offered amount to $149 of books for $50 (with the purchase of the videos). Thatā€™s $99 for the trilogy books, $25 for ā€œDiscounting as Easy as 1,2,3ā€ and $25 for ā€œAdvanced Discounting and Negotiation Techniquesā€.

So, for anyone that already ordered the videos - $50 gets the 5 different books. For those who have the trilogy or trilogy with tapes, $346 adds on the videos and the ā€œDiscounting 1,2,3ā€ and ā€œAdvanced Discountingā€ books. Same time limit applies of March 3rd.

Re: Best offer ever made - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 27, 1999 at 07:31:57:

John,

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. It is a great offer and it is appreciated.

Jack Stivers

Re: OK - How do we order? - Posted by MarkA_CA

Posted by MarkA_CA on February 26, 1999 at 19:02:24:

John,

Your offer is very generous. Question: how do we place the order through creonline? Will you instruct JP to add a special line item in the product listings on the order screen? If so, will you extend your deadline by the number of days it takes creonline to make the necessary change? (I had to ask this last question - ā€œthe answer is always ā€˜noā€™ if you never askā€) :wink:

Regards,

• Mark.