Does this program work??? - Posted by Jenifer

Posted by Kris on January 19, 2001 at 02:03:03:

I think we are on the same page. I was talking about the Fast cash homestudy course which costs 179.00. I have the 15 dollar book already but want to buy the course. Also, regarding RealEstate Investing, is advisable to only invest around the vicinity of where you live or can you deal in other parts of the country as well as your own home town.?

Does this program work??? - Posted by Jenifer

Posted by Jenifer on December 19, 2000 at 02:36:02:

I just saw the infomercial and I was wondering dos this program really work? How does it work? had anyone had a problem with buying a property?

thank you

Re: Does this program work??? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on December 21, 2000 at 19:37:37:

Which infomercial did you view?

I’m a Carlton Sheets (C/S)Course Grad, and a Ron LeGrand student. I’ve made GOOODDDD Profit buying and selling houses. The KEY factor is the person. Did they study good enough, did they apply themselves, did they plan their moves, did they plan an exit strategy? These are just some of the questions one must plan for. You must apply every inch of knowledge you can read or study to succeed. You have to go out there and try, this is where most fail. They get scared of the possibility of failure, and quit. Yet, thoses who dare and are survivors (Reptile Brains)make it.

Re: Does this program work??? - Posted by Kris

Posted by Kris on January 17, 2001 at 03:42:08:

I’m actually thinking of buying the Ron LeGrand “Fast Cash” home study course. In your opinion, is that cours worth it? How successfull have you been with that course.?

Posted by Nathan on January 17, 2001 at 18:36:25:

Dear Kris,
I bought it(Fast Cash), and all that it does is prime you up to buy the three basic courses(3-in-1)(Wholesale/Retail, FSBO, LeaseOption/Option). So, save your self the $70 it costs and apply it to the three basic courses rolled into one. Because the 3-in-1 is worth the money. I have learned to control $360K worth of real estate in my area without spending more than $80.00 in deposits. You’ll be spending a great deal of time studying because there is a ton of information in the 3-in-1 courses. But, you’ll be ready for a fast ride compared to other courses offered out there.

Re: Does this program work??? - Posted by Kris

Posted by Kris on January 18, 2001 at 04:06:59:

When you say “control $360k”, is that your cashflow or is that what the realestate is worth.? I’m kinda financially strapped at the moment and cant get the full three courses. If there is a way the fast cash course can help walk me through my first trans actions then after that I’ll be in a more position financially to buy the other series.

Kris

Posted by Nathan on January 18, 2001 at 19:25:01:

$360K is how much the property is worth that, I have control over, and I’m offering for sale, without having to make mortgage payments on.

The Fast Cash book gives some examples of Ron’s deals but, not detail enough. Its a book that, just makes you want to buy the courses, because there isn’t enough information in the Fast Cash Book.

If you can’t afford all three courses, then go for the wholesale/retail module. It will guide you in how to make offers at the right price. Ron also, instructs you if you need cash for flipping where to get it for short term use(such as Mortgage Brokers).

Good Luck! Stay in touch!