Does this really work??? - Posted by Anthony

Posted by RC on February 17, 2002 at 22:35:31:

Anthony, yes the methods do work - not only Carleton Sheets but many others - there are countless variations on deal structuring and creative financing - don’t rush in - do your homework and be patient - study and read - I myself have done a number of deals with no money out of pocket as have many others on this web site - the first one is always the toughest (nerve wracking) - but if you do due diligence you too can make good deals. You may want to look into RE investment clubs in your area also they can be a wealth of information too and you can talk to the people in person, one on one, no infomercials.

Does this really work??? - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on February 16, 2002 at 21:02:26:

I have the Sheets “no money down” course and have started to go through it. Does anyone out there know anyone or are you someone that has used this info to really make money in real estate without putting any of your own money into the deal? I have the desire, but I need confirmation on the reality of the information in this course to continue. It seems like some of the “creative” ways to finance downpayments or expenses is to run up thousands of dollars in credit card debt. Am I reading this right? Any information, positive or negative, would be helpful. Thanks