Donald T - Look Harder - Posted by Russ Whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 15:43:58:

Please do point them out

Donald T - Look Harder - Posted by Russ Whitney

Posted by Russ Whitney on March 12, 2001 at 11:52:47:

Donald T,

Look below, under your post. You will see that I have, indeed, answered it.

Russ Whitney

A Question… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 12, 2001 at 15:30:28:

I can understand not answering this particular question. Sounds like the guy is trying to give you a test.

On the other hand, you don’t seem to be answering real estate questions at all. It seems that when a question is posed…you refer it to some “trainer”.

From my perspective, this leads me to wonder whether you know the answer, or perhaps whether your information is outdated (as evidenced by the tip that you gave below).

Up to now I’ve read your defenses…but what I have yet to read is a real estate answer from you. What’s up with that?

JPiper

How about a real Answer to the Question - Posted by Donald

Posted by Donald on March 12, 2001 at 12:10:38:

Russ,

Once again, the question is what are at least 8 ways for an investor to pull the sellers equity out of a property??

Once Again,
Good Luck To You
Donald

Re: A Question… - Posted by russ whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 16:05:15:

J.

OK, you got me. I’ve been faking it for 20 years… Just kidding. You’d like to test me, too? What would you like to know? I’ll take your test.

Also, in repsonse to the dated question. The 4 mortgage rule was lifted about 6 months ago, according to Don Schnell, VP of Amsouth Bank,.

However, since I have not dealt with that issue for about 19 years it is not something that would be in the forefront for me.

It is a topic, only because we get inexperienced investors that do not know the difference between the commercial loan department and the consumer loan department.

Therefore, for years we hear this 4 mortgage issue, just like we hear that there are not good realtors in town, no - no money down deals in certain towns, no banks that will lend on investment properties,etc.

J. I own over a thousand induvidual properties in Lee county. I own the Sun Bank Building, dozens of houses, commercial properties, etc.

However, My investments are clearly not in run down duplex and triplex type properties any longer,nor have they been for quite a while.

This is something we make well known. However, if I lost my money, lost my credit,that is exactly how I would get started again.

As far as dated knowledge. I have the best trainers and mentors in the US out in the field working with students every day. In some cases, as pointed out by Stu S, one of my MU Trainers,they are up on every current small deal technique.

The further benefit is that I have over 30 trainers and mentors with several hundred thousand dollar to multi-million dollar net worths…

I can get an answer to any question at the push of a button…

Perhaps you’ve heard the story of Henry Ford when he went senile and his family tried to get his estate in court by having him declared imcompetent…

The opposing attorney asked him who the President of th US was…He didn’t know. Asked him what county he lived in,Didn’t know. What year it was,Didn’t know.

The judge was about to declare him incompetent,Henry Ford asked the judge if he would reconvene the court proceeding at Henrys office atop the Ford building in Detroit. Why asked the judge? For told him that in his 4000 square foot office at Ford,he had a balck box on his desk with 12 buttons on it…If the judge would reconvene to his office,all he had to do was push one of those buttons,and into his office would come an assistant with the answer to any one of those questions!!!

Henry kept control of his estate…

An answer on another level. Let me help you above the duplex equation… You can get that answer ,anywhere…

Russ Whitney

Re: How about a real Answer to the Question - Posted by russ whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 12:57:48:

Donald,

Badgering is not going to get you assistance from me.

Again, if you have a real life question to a real situation, I would be happy to assist you, as I and several of our Whitney Trainers have been doing here, as of late.

Thanks for your professionalism.

Russ Whitney

Re: An Answer - Posted by TD

Posted by TD on March 13, 2001 at 21:59:46:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/messages/16934.html

An observation - Posted by Dewey

Posted by Dewey on March 12, 2001 at 22:49:47:

Russ:

I agree with JPiper. Instead of sharing your real estate knowledge, you seem more interested in attacking other posts about complete and utter nonsense.

Honestly, who cares if somebody posts with an incorrect and/or factitious e-mail address? I certainly don’t. Quite frankly, I don’t have the time. (And I am surprised you do!)

Like many others on this site, I find your behavior strange for the following four reasons:

First, I cannot understand your purpose here. As far as I can figure, it is to either admonish posters about their e-mail addresses or brag about one thing or another. It definitely is not about sharing your personal knowledge.

Second, any type of criticism directed towards you is immediately met with a recap of your financial standing. For example, I read in multiple posts that you are the largest landowner in Lee County, you own over one thousand properties, etc. If you tied this in with some details of your past deals, we may be able to learn something from them. Unfortunately, it appears you only want to brag.

Third, although you continue to post about your trainers with the several hundred thousand to multi-million net worth, does that really make them “up” on every current small deal technique? I sincerely doubt it. Without doubt, you are richer than your trainers are, yet you are not “up” on every current small deal technique. I find it hard to believe you pay the trainers more than they could earn out doing deals everyday. Again, it appears you are only bragging.

Fourth, although you may be able to find out anything at the push of the button, apparently you don’t know when to push the button. The post by you with the dated information could have easily been avoided if you had only pushed that button. Once again, in my humble opinion, you are bragging.

In conclusion, I believe you have very little to offer the beginning investor since you are not current on small time investing. As you said, your days of small time investing are behind you now. Quite frankly, you have nothing to offer us. We can get better and more current information from other posts on this site (without the incessant bragging). I sincerely hope you soon give up your latest pastime because you are ruining mine.

I wish you the best in the coming years with your real estate investing.

Sincerely,

Dewey Smith

Russ, This is a Real Life REI Question. - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Donald T. on March 12, 2001 at 14:07:22:

Russ,

This is a real life real-estate question. Your assistance is needed.

Once again Russ,what are at least 8 options avalable for me to pull a sellers equity out of a property when purchasing subjet to the seller staying on the current loan for a year or so.

Russ, your professioaism is needed.

I look forward to your help in order to solve my problem.

Donald T.

Re: An observation - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on March 13, 2001 at 17:59:32:

Excellent post.

Re: An observation - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on March 13, 2001 at 05:53:21:

Dewey. You said a mouth full that time. We agree. The man is hoisting himself on his own pittard We cannot for the life of us comprehend why the Vaughns would have sat down and made any deal with him like he says.

Is This A Test? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 12, 2001 at 15:11:50:

Frankly Donald you’ve even got me wondering if this is a test or something. Who cares whether there is “8 ways” or not? Correct me if I’m wrong…all you need is one way. Or maybe a couple of ways depending on exactly what the seller’s situation is.

Why not post a real situation? Give us something to go on here. I’m sure Russ will be more than happy to give you some advice.

JPiper

Re: Is This A Test? - Posted by russ whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 15:35:00:

JPiper,

J - Thanks for your assistance. Apparently you can speak Queeblanese.

Donald, (and Donald T,mind you…) I would be happy to give you ‘an answer’ to a real life situation. One not 8. If you want 8,buy a book.

With Love,

Russ Whitney

No, No Test Just A Simple Question. - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Donald T. on March 12, 2001 at 15:29:35:

Hi Jim,

No, this is not a test. I’m just having a tough time getting an actual answer to my question for Russ Whitney.

I really need to know what the options are on this. If there are only 2 or 3 options avalable thats great. I need to know what those options are.

One of Russ’s Sales people told me one time that there are at least 8 answers to that question. I need to know what they are, If there are infact 8. I’m really begining to wonder why I’m not getting an answer from Russ that I can actually use.

Thank You
Donald T.

Bought the book. - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Donald T. on March 12, 2001 at 16:13:28:

Russ,

I bought the book. What chapter is the answer in?

Donald T.

Re: No, No Test Just A Simple Question. - Posted by russ whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 15:43:05:

Don,

The reason you are not getting an answer is because your question is coming in a challenging manner and I find it rude.

How many ways do you need to hear this. I am not here to prove anything to you…nor is anyone else on this board here to prove their knowledge to you. You want proof, read one of my 5 books.

Now this will be my last response to this idiocy, unless you wish to ‘be real’, and post a reasonable question to a real life situation.

That is the only manner in which you will elicit a response from me…period

Now, if you care to start this whole relationship over,and get off the ego trip, I’m willing to talk with you.

How about this??? Russ, I talked to one of your counselors and he told me there was 8 ways to …blah, blah… Is that so? Here is my situation, perhaps you can help clarify this for me…

Now, Don that is how I’d like to carry on a conversation. If you come to me in earnest, I will bend over backwards to help you. Perhaps, might even talk to you by phone…However, only with an earnest query.

Hope this ends our verbal duel and perhaps starts us on an different foot…

Russ Whitney

Re: No, No Test Just A Simple Question. - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Jullio on March 12, 2001 at 15:41:17:

Interesting! It appears that not only did R. Whitney not know the answer, he didn’t know whether or not his trainers knew the answer! There are several other real life posts he is not answering either. If you would like us to point those out again, we will?

Re: No, No Test Just A Simple Question. - Posted by SHAFT

Posted by SHAFT on March 17, 2001 at 11:06:51:

Who is William Bain to you, and why is he selling spanish fly on his website if he makes so much money in real estate? I want to see photos of his properties, not his cats and his 20 year old corvette.

http://www.williambain.com/

OK Russ, Let’s Try It Again. - Posted by Donald T.

Posted by Donald T. on March 12, 2001 at 16:09:57:

Russ,

I talked to one of your sales people/counselors and I was told that there are at least 8 ways to pull a sellers equity out of a property. Here is my situation, I have found a very motivated seller who is being tranfered by his electronic company to Germany in less than 30 days he is willing to stay on the existing loan for some time. However, he needs at least $50,000 of his equity to move. What are some of the options avalable to me in order to pull some of his equity out of the property.

I have found in real-estate it helps to ask a percise question to get a percise answer and I hope you don’t find this one rude or challenging.

Donald T.