DOW in Iowa - Posted by Bob

Posted by SW(WA) on April 14, 2002 at 09:20:29:

DOW in Iowa - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on April 13, 2002 at 23:45:27:

Hi everybody
I’ve been watching this site for several months now trying to learn a bit about MH. I have to say I am very impressed with the amount of info and the frequency of posting on this site. So far I haven’t purchased any of Lonnie’s or Ernest’s materials but would like to. I do have one problem though. I have searched the archives for posts by people doing Lonnie deals in Iowa which is where I live. I’ve run across several posts of newbies trying to loacate others in Iowa doing Lonnie deals but have found very limited replies. This leads me to two possible conclusions.

1.) Iowa is a great place to work Lonnie deals since no one else here is doing them here.
2.) Iowa is a terrible place to do Lonnie deals and that is why no one else is doing them here.

I’m hoping for conclusion #1 but is there anyone out there that can give me a clue about this before I do purchase materials from Lonnie or Ernest?

Thank you to all who are willing to help. Please forgive me for turning such a simple question into a novel, you can consider yourselves lucky I haven’t posted more often.

Re: DOW in Iowa - Posted by Lyal

Posted by Lyal on April 14, 2002 at 09:49:06:

Bob,
You have the same questions we all have when we started. There’s only one way to get them answered. “Deals on Wheels” is CHEAP. Spring for the 30 bucks, read the book, and get out there and start prospecting. You’ll find tons of questions popping into your head that you can bring back here. If you decide it’s not something you want to do, no harm done and you’re only out 30 bucks. You can donate the book to another newbie here if you want to.
All the best, Lyal

well, its like this . . . - Posted by Steve W (WA)

Posted by Steve W (WA) on April 14, 2002 at 09:18:16:

To do this business takes a certain amount of self-motivation.

So get out there and see for yourself if it will work. Cruise the speed bumps, talk to a PM, check for values, rents, check the ads in the weekly ad rag, the newspaper.

What if old Billy Bob Hawkeye says, “Nawp. You can’t do that where I live.”

You gonna believe him? Then you aren’t cut out for this. You can find out without it, but take some advice: Spend the thirty bucks. You won’t find a comparable course for the money anywhere, and it will light a fire under you if there is even a spark.

Sparkless? See ya.