Down payment loan - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by Stephen Simpson on January 14, 2000 at 22:09:46:

Dont forget, you will also need money to buy insurance before the closing can take place. See if the sellers insurance is assumable. Also if this deal does not fly try another. Next time make sure you know what your costs will be and structure the deal to meet your needs. What kind of deal have you made here and do I read this right, all this to borrow another 500 dollars (500 earnest money, 1500 cash), and the down is 2500.00. If you have decent credit and a bank account your bank will give you a visa for 500 dollars. Good luck to you, I hope you get this deal. Im in the process of putting another one together myself.

Down payment loan - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by Cheryl on January 14, 2000 at 17:46:15:

This is my delimma. I have a closing date Jan 27 and I’m looking to borrow the down payment of $2500 dollars. I have tried several finance companies but each says that they can’t give me a loan because I don’t have much credit.
All I have is a bally’s account and thats it. I’m taking care of 5 kids and we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. I don’t want to spend $850 dollars on a 3 bedroom apartment when I could use that money on a mortgage.

Please Please is there some one out there who can help with the down payment or find a lender who will loan the the down payment.

My tax refund will be about $2800 dollars. I don’t want to use this program called Nehemiah because they raise the interest and price of the home.

I make $30,000 a year and I would like to use some creative financing. I don’t want to use any of my money. Isn’t this what this site is all about.

So some one out there please give me some advice.
Please remember My closing date is Jan 27. Also I have $1500 towards the down. And I put $500 dollars as earnest money contengent upon financing.

Sincerely
Desperately Seeking a down paymentloan.