Dr. Craig - Posted by Jack

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 09, 2003 at 15:43:33:

nt

Dr. Craig - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on September 09, 2003 at 09:31:01:

Are you a real Dr. or an “ooh” Dr.? I am wondering if the reason I spend most of my time in the waiting room is because of the 3 page post they are writing for these boards. :slight_smile:

Just so you know, an “ooh” Dr. is when you ask what kind of Dr, they are, and they have a Dr. in education or something like that. So you say “oooh okay”. Not a real Dr. like an orthopedic, or something like that.

Hey doc! - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on September 10, 2003 at 17:41:47:

Hey Doc! It hurts when I do this: # # # # #

What should I do?

Re: Dr. Craig - Posted by Ed C (CA)

Posted by Ed C (CA) on September 09, 2003 at 21:27:46:

Two comments and then hopefully this can pass!
#1 - I have personally seen “Docs”- Juris Doctorate Sheepskin!
#2 - I have personally meet friends and aquaintances of “Docs” who have been calling him “Doc” long before this Forum.

Re: Dr. Craig - Posted by Sam Chevel

Posted by Sam Chevel on September 09, 2003 at 14:39:54:

He might not be a real doctor, but that fellow who sold fried chicken was not a real army officer either. But he still made good fired chicken.

Re: flap jack - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 09, 2003 at 09:56:08:

I am an “ooh” Dr. according to your backward way of thinking, Jack. I notice it is usually uneducated folks or those who haven’t spent 7 or 8 years in college who are the first to learn that physicians are simply people with doctorare degrees. They haven’t yet learned tht doctorate degrees are awarded in many fields: Md, PhD, JD, DDS, or in your case DIP. Each one is worthy of the same amount of respect as any other, in my opinion. I suppose there are those who still are thinking ‘inside the box’, though I don’t call them box boys. We’ve had lengthy and lively discussions of this subject before. See the archives for details.

My doctorate is in law, how about yours?

By the way are you a ‘real’ Jack, or just a “flap jack”, trying to jack me up? :~)

Regards, doc

Re: flap jack - Posted by lol

Posted by lol on September 09, 2003 at 10:17:28:

Wow, a Juris Doc to boot! I have not come across a lawyer who refers to himself as Dr. That’s funny.

Yes it is funny… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 09, 2003 at 12:05:41:

…how simple things amuse simple minds.

Never heard of that before? Wow! Perhaps your experience in life is more limited than your I.Q.

Your shot.

Regards, doc

Re: Yes it is funny… - Posted by Juris

Posted by Juris on September 09, 2003 at 12:41:42:

Come on Doc, a Juris Degree and you refer to yourself as Doc. It’s obvious you are very intelligent and articulate. Referring to yourself as Dr. does not add any more credibility to your posts.

That really is funny though. I lawyer calling himself Dr. LOL. Dr. Cochran, you have a phone call.

Please let it die - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on September 09, 2003 at 13:08:07:

This issue has come up time and again, and feathers always get ruffled - and it has nothing to do with the subject matter of this board.

lol / Juris / whoever you anonymously are, doc gives no legal advice, he gives no medical advice, he just gives his opinion, and doc is his moniker.

Tiger Woods doesn’t hawk frosted flakes either.

Go away, or at least put away your nonproductive bs.

the end (I hope)