Duplex or 2-family flat in St. Louis(North County) - Posted by Lynn(ATL)

Posted by Duane on July 03, 2002 at 23:50:30:

Lynn,

I know a couple of guys the live and deal in North County, I can drop them a line for you. BTW, I’m an agent also so if you want me to do a quick search just email me.

Duane

Duplex or 2-family flat in St. Louis(North County) - Posted by Lynn(ATL)

Posted by Lynn(ATL) on July 03, 2002 at 10:53:46:

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been studying this site for about a year now, and am so very grateful for all the information/advice that is so freely given. I have learned so much about real estate investing, and I am planning to begin my CREI very soon!

The purpose of my post is to locate a property for my mother in St. Louis,MO. Looking for a duplex or 2-family flat in north county. Mothers credit is bad but mine is excellent(I am willing to finance with her). Looking for owner financing or possibly lease option. I will be in STL on July 4 through July 8. If anyone has a property for sale, or knows of one, please let me know.

BTW, I hope this is not considered to be an advertisement, if so, I apologize in advance. This site has been such a tremendous resource for me and I would never want to abuse it in any way. I am simply looking to find an affordable place for my mother to live, and thought my creonline friends in STL might know of something. Please email me with any details - Thanks a million and happy investing!