Dyches Boddiford - Posted by Bart

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 14, 2003 at 23:07:57:

nt

Dyches Boddiford - Posted by Bart

Posted by Bart on September 14, 2003 at 15:53:19:

Anyone happen to have any of Dyches Boddifords material on Mobile Homes? I believe they are called “Mobile Home Money Machine” & “Deals In Dirt”. I have Lonnie’s stuff but I’ve not seen any of Boddiford’s material.

Re: Dyches Boddiford - Posted by wwjmaj

Posted by wwjmaj on September 14, 2003 at 21:35:31:

I heard Dyches for the first time this weekend and he was the BEST of a very light conference…STAY WITH CREONLINE! My partner and I learned more in the first hour of Lonnie last March than we learned in three Days this weekend with another group…

Lonnie gave nuts and bolts, shared actual numbers and his “war stories” always were on point advise… not general commiseration. With Lonnie’s advise we took a deal we presented last March and made $20,000.00 more on price PLUS carried the note and our buyer did the repairs we were going to do. (Yes Lonnie we DID hear you finally!)

We used the profit to turn our sons loose and have bought, sold and financed 5 more mobiles since March… with an average return that will be 189% over the life of the notes BUT we used OPM real estate profits soooo our real profit won’t compute since we originally had no money in but it sure is Good 'Nuff.

Re: Dyches Boddiford - Posted by John (TN)

Posted by John (TN) on September 14, 2003 at 19:29:54:

Easy there, Briton. The gentleman wasn’t asking for directions to Mr. Boddiford’s web site, he was asking if any of us owned any of his material.

While I don’t own either of his mobile-home related products, I have been to several of his seminars on other topics. I was very satisfied with my experience. I asked him a few MH-related questions during the breaks and can tell you that he knows of what he speaks.

I’m not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.

Highly reccomended.

Think for yourself, do a google search, ok i did… - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 14, 2003 at 17:31:32:

it for you lazy man. http://dboddiford.com/Products/Products.html Hope this helps, Briton (IN)

No need to get anal! (nt) - Posted by Bart

Posted by Bart on September 14, 2003 at 22:31:08:

Just tryin to help man NT - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 14, 2003 at 23:05:38:

nt