Ed Garcia Help & Advice On Credit Line - Posted by Craig ATL

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 20, 2002 at 20:20:26:

Craig,

My number is (909) 944-0199. I’ll be in my office tomorrow, please feel free to call.

Rather than for me to make comments on the rest of your post with out further information, I think I’ll just wait for your call and we can discuss it at that time.

Ed Garcia

Ed Garcia Help & Advice On Credit Line - Posted by Craig ATL

Posted by Craig ATL on February 19, 2002 at 16:47:27:

Ed thank you for all of your posts informing and giving help to them that apply the wisdom that you have. I’ve been reading Cre Online for the past year and started to read your post two weeks ago, and just started investing in RE… But now here’s my story.

In 3 months I’ve clean up a 60,000+ negative credit have a credit card to go and the other negative mark will drop of in may. My FICO Score is at a 614 and by the First of March it will jump up to the high 680’s or a low 700’s. During this time.
I have a secure loan against $500.
In March I will Have 2 to 3 loans against $2000 - $4000. Found a new twist to an old system for me to build personal and business credit rating at the same time.

At this time I have a LLC & S Corp that have been inactive for the past 2 years. I also have a business plans for Real Estate that I would like for you to review… But I would like to understand and fully apply your course on credit line and how to get it before March…

Please direct me on the best way to get in contact with you

And if your course is a home study program…
Currently in Atlanta Ga swimming with the sharks

Craig