Ed Garcia, Lonnie, Greg Lard, Dax, Willis- GOT MY FIRST!!! - Posted by James T.(AL)

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 06, 2000 at 09:13:38:

Congratulations James,

It looks like you just paid for your little trip to Atlanta.

This is just the first step of a long journey, may your journey, be a successful one.

Again, Congratulations???

Ed Garcia

Ed Garcia, Lonnie, Greg Lard, Dax, Willis- GOT MY FIRST!!! - Posted by James T.(AL)

Posted by James T.(AL) on March 06, 2000 at 08:12:13:

A little “Lonnie” deal

I was giving the office a little “free” time Sat. AM and the computers were down, so I went back through a little
mobile home park down the street from the plant. There were some homes for sale that I had seen and went back to get the phone numbers. "THE LADY HAD A UHAUL TRUCK THERE MOVING OUT!! TALK ABOUT A MOTIVATED SELLER!!

She said she was asking $1,800 and that the new a/c unit, new fridge, and new stove stayed with the unit. So I shut up. NO emotion and a yellow pad. What’s the least you’ll take. After a series of “no you offer/ no you offer”, she finally said I’ll take $1,500. I asked her,“if I bring you the cash today, since you’re moving into your new rental home, would you take $1,200?”

She said “Yes, but you know I am GIVING this to you.” I said “I know, I’ll be right back with the cash.”

So, for $1,200 I bought a 12 x 65 1972 Souvenier Home 3BR-1 BA with new appliances and it now has a for sale by owner and OWNER FINANCING. The last thing she said to me was.“THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THIS REALLY HELPED ME OUT! YOU REALLY TOOK A LOAD OFF MY MIND!”

Thanks fellas, the convention in Atlanta really changed my life,

James

Tac Daddy Dog is da man! - Posted by Dax - AL

Posted by Dax - AL on March 08, 2000 at 11:43:21:

We knew you could do it…Please post the results of your Lonnie deal when you sell!!!