Ed Garcia talks about seasoning... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Steve Sinner on January 31, 2001 at 13:12:04:

What I am reading here is that lenders aren’t really interest in buying unseasoned loans,then how is that
John Alexanders Beacon Program has a seller who creates a note using seller financing and their investor(s) purchase the note at the closing using a simultanerous closing technique??? I am considering becoming an Associate so before I make that committment and Pay into the training I really am searching this opportunity of helping owners “cash out”. Yet, are the notes being discounted or are they just really being sold for full face value. But, how can they if, like you’ve said, no lender is going to buy these unseasoned notes. I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking you, THANKS!

Ed Garcia talks about seasoning… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 29, 2001 at 12:01:22:

Ed Garcia touches on the subject of “SEASONING”.

This morning I answered a post on my board that I thought I might share with you. The Honorable Mr. Jim Piper has told me that I should discuss this subject, because it seem to be a major problem for investors.

So here goes.

Posted by Jim In Indy on January 29, 2001 at 10:02:47:

I have read several posts about investors that refinance a rehab to recoop initial costs, repairs, put cash in their pockets, etc. How is this done
without “seasoning?”