Ed Garcia: Thanks a Million! - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Greg ny on April 03, 1999 at 16:28:41:

What is the Atlanta Seminar?When is it?How much is it? Thanks in advance.

Ed Garcia: Thanks a Million! - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 02, 1999 at 13:06:12:

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know how appreciative I am of support from the folks on this board. One gentleman, in particular, just spent 1.5 hours of his time walking me through financing options for my first deal.

I wrote to Ed Garcia yesterday asking for some help. I was just hoping for an email response within the next few days. Well, I didn’t know Ed too well!

Ed CALLED me first thing this morning, provided me with financing ideas that hadn’t occurred to me, and wouldn’t let me go until he was sure that I completely understood the information he was imparting to me. (Not that I wanted to terminate my conversation with this fine gentleman.)

Many of you give as freely of your time and advice by posting responses on this site. To Ed, and everyone else, THANKS A MILLION! My fondest hope is that I can return the favor to other new investors in the near future.

Continued success in your investing!

Bill K. (AZ)

Re: Thanks to all of you… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 03, 1999 at 20:33:40:

Thanks to all of you.

I can?t tell you how much, what you?ve just done, means to me.

Thank you,

Ed Garcia

Seeking a Mentor:Want to meet Ed Garcia. - Posted by greg ny

Posted by greg ny on April 03, 1999 at 06:32:28:

I have been reading the messages posted about Mr.Garcia,and I would really like to meet him;So Mr.Garcia I would cherish 2 mins, of your precious time. Thank You.

This is spooky! - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on April 02, 1999 at 17:17:20:

Friends,
I was just siting here reading this thread about Ed Garcia when the phone rang. Guess who? Ed Garcia! Psycic phenomenon? Who knows. He was checking up on some things we are trying to get working. What a Guy!!
Michael Murray

Me Three - Posted by Sandy FL

Posted by Sandy FL on April 02, 1999 at 16:53:27:

Ed has helped me in ways I have only begun to appreciate. You don’t sometimes know what you have learned until you are called to use it :slight_smile:
I agree with the others, Ed is a great guy and very selfless, and those who will be in Atlanta in June are in for a treat. Its like having a smart and wealthy uncle on your side. Sorry we revealed ya, Ed.

God Bless

Sandy FL

Re: Ed Garcia: Thanks a Million! - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 02, 1999 at 14:59:53:

Now you’ve done it! Ed’s phone will be ringing off the hook! :slight_smile:

IT JUST GETS BETTER! - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on April 02, 1999 at 14:21:12:

Ed Garcia and I were on the phone for over 2 hours last night until 12:30am!

We were talking about loan programs and working through a challenge created here on the board!

He is not only a class act but as but a guy who will work to get you through whatever challange you face.

Amen, Piper…Ed’s the MAN!

Thanks,

karp

Re: Ed Garcia: Thanks a Million! - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on April 02, 1999 at 13:20:28:

Ed Garcia is definitely a class act…and your experience is but one more example of it. Ed has gone well out of his way to help many, many people on this site…alot of times at his own cost. I’m glad to count Ed as one of my friends, and value his excellent input on real estate. I join you in expressing our appeciation to Ed.

JPiper

You should really check out the Atlanta Seminar (nt) - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 03, 1999 at 11:51:52:

Re: Ed Garcia: Thanks a Million! - Posted by Jerry Greer

Posted by Jerry Greer on April 02, 1999 at 15:33:13:

I second that Jim. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times Ed has spent hours helping me. For all of you who are going to the Lenders convention, That is what you can expect from Ed when you are done.
Ed, I thank you for all of the help you have given me. I too am glad to count you as a respected friend.
Jerry Greer