ed garcia's workshop - Posted by bcole

Posted by Laure on May 04, 2000 at 08:05:13:

Freaking Awesome!

And Terry wasn’t bad either.

Laure :slight_smile:

ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by bcole

Posted by bcole on May 04, 2000 at 24:30:59:

I could not make Ed Garcia’s workshop in St. Louis this past weekend. Did anybody go? If so, how was it?

Bcole

Re: ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on May 04, 2000 at 10:31:27:

Ed and Terry always put on a good workshop…this was my second. But the best is yet to come…the mentoring is the heart of this particular workshop.

JPiper

Re: ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on May 04, 2000 at 10:04:56:

I hear it got rave reviews. Sure hope it will be repeated. (BTW Ed, Terry, howsabout a little hint at the price so I can start stuffing my piggybank)

BG

Re: ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by Branden

Posted by Branden on May 04, 2000 at 10:03:34:

The workshop was excellent. The knowledge I gained while at this seminar will help launch me into a whole new realm of investing.

Branden

Re: ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by Dave¶

Posted by Dave¶ on May 04, 2000 at 09:26:05:

Ditto on everything said below. Not only was the workshop packed with invaluable information, it was entertaining as well. The three days flew by.

Also, the best is yet to come with the 3 months of mentoring.

I am already looking forward to attending the next one!!!

Re: ed garcia’s workshop - Posted by Tom-Pa

Posted by Tom-Pa on May 04, 2000 at 08:07:38:

I’m a mortgage broker/investor. I’m also on the board of directors of our local REI club. The way I feel about education is no matter how much you know you can always learn more. For me this was one of the best workshops that I’ve ever been to. Ed opened my eyes about alot of ways to improve my business, as a broker and as a investor. Since I got back, I’ve made and had accepted a offer on a SFR, this property should make me 10/15k up front and a second of another 6/8k. I’m in the process of getting information on two 30 unit buildings. I think that I got my money’s worth. As a kicker, I found someone that will do hard money lending, which will help my mortgage business. Tom-Pa