Ed, How much will you cover at the convention? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Walt Carey on March 30, 2006 at 22:47:22:

now that I think of it, it must’ve been that Dancing Guru buying me drinks!

Ed, How much will you cover at the convention? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on March 29, 2006 at 09:04:05:

To Ed,
The subject line pretty much asks my question and I realize it may be a bit broad of a question. But, what specifically, from your workshop will you be covering at the 2006 convetion?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Ed, How much will you cover at the convention? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 29, 2006 at 10:32:54:

Bob,

It?s interesting that you ask that question. I?m a perfect example of J.P Vaughn?s wanting to teach at the Convention other then just sell.

The majority of the Convention attendees couldn?t go to my workshop if they wanted to because they?ve never done a deal, so if J.P. Vaughn was putting me up there just to make money; she?s got the wrong guy.

I speak Sunday morning for 21/2 hours. J.P. wants balance to her Convention on various topics and feels if Real Estate Investors are going to grow and go to their next level, then they need to know HOW TO GET THE MONEY. That?s why I?m there.

I?ll be teaching you, that with all of the hundreds and thousands of lenders in our country, I?ll break it down to 7. I?ll show you that in most cases these lenders are nothing more then duplications of one another. I talk about 9 different ways an investor with poor credit and no money can do deals. I?ll go over Working Lines Of Credit aka Commercial line, Guidance line, Warehouse line, etc that will allow you to do 100% financing on multiple investment properties.

If the crowd is really nice to me, I mean really nice, I might even dance for you.

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed, How much will you cover at the convention? - Posted by C Tisdale

Posted by C Tisdale on April 09, 2006 at 11:02:39:

Ed
I will not be able to make that trip to atl although i would like to. I live in the San Diego area. Do you have books and courses on your subject? I am new to this site trying to learn this RE business. I am leaning more towards doing flips for my first deal.
That’s what JP suggest for newbies like myself -thanks

WARNING … - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 30, 2006 at 01:08:16:

Ed only dances if you buy him drinks. Lot of them.

RL

PS: Actually that’s not true. Ed will end up buying YOU the drinks. He’s that good!

How mean do we have to be? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 29, 2006 at 11:31:31:

We want to be nice, but just how mean do we have to be so that you don’t dance? And please, tell us there won’t be a stripper pole involved…

But, we’ll take up a collection to buy a disco ball and lights if that helps. You can give us your best Travolta dance. Bring your white suit and platform shoes.

Unless we’re talking ballet slippers…

OK, that visual was too much.

Actually isn’t this the only convention where the gurus aren’t allowed to dance, run down the isles, stand on tables and do cartwheels?

Re: DANCING GURU… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 30, 2006 at 09:52:21:

Redlline,

You know I don?t dance for drinks, I answer questions at the roundtable for drinks, Heck, I thought everyone knows that.

Seriously, we might be on to something here. ?Dancing Guru?. I like it. There are no dancing Gurus.

Think about it, the title of my new workshop, ?How To Get Lenders Dancing To Give You Money? Why didn?t I think of that before?

Ron LeGrand don?t dance, Robert Kiyosaki don?t dance, John Behle can?t dance, I?d be one of a kind.

It could change my whole life. I can see it now, Oprah calls me to invite me on her show as the worlds only Dancing Guru. Ed Garcia now joins, ?Dancing with the Stars?. Ed Garcia, the new ?American Idol?.

Wow, Redline you?re a Genius.

Waite a minute, we?ve got a problem. Terry Vaughan is my partner and he can?t dance.

What would Donald Trump do in this situation? ??? got it.

Terry, you?re FIRED.

Ed Garcia

BTW Redline - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on March 30, 2006 at 08:06:06:

Hey Greg, are you gonna be there as well?

I’m trying to get this doggone dance image out of my head. Ouch! It’s stuck there! Pain hurts! Help!

Re: How mean do we have to be? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 29, 2006 at 11:54:32:

Behle,

You?re a kill joy.

You gave away my secret when you told them I was going to do Travolta?s dance in a white suit.

The only thing I was afraid of is if Travolta found out, it would be grounds for a law suit.

Seriously John, I may have to reconsider my dancing. I?m afraid that if I dance someone may mistake it for going into convolutions and call an ambulance.

Looking forward to our lunch in Atlanta,

Ed Garcia

Re: DANCING GURU… - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 30, 2006 at 23:24:29:

Ed, if you fire Terry be sure to bring him back in future episodes. We’ll miss him too much.

RL

Dancing? - Posted by Walt Carey

Posted by Walt Carey on March 30, 2006 at 10:41:47:

I always figured you were light in your loafers, Garcia.

This just proves it.

Re: BTW Redline - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 30, 2006 at 23:27:22:

ehhhhh errrrrrr ummmmmmm as tempted as I am, I think I’m skipping this year and sticking with my “every other year” routine. I have so many messes to clean up right now I can’t justify the trip.

Have a drink with the dancing guru for me Dave!

RL

Re: Dancing? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 30, 2006 at 12:31:55:

Walt Carey,

Walt Carey, I know that name. Let me check my records. Oh yes I have it right here. Walt Carey, attended my workshop in Saint Luis Missouri, Aug. 21, 22,23, 1998.

Let me check my notes of my diaries.

Real Estate Investor, Attorney.

Mr. Carey, kept wanting mentoring in regard to his love life. I tried to explain to him on several occasions that my mentoring skills are in real-estate, financing, etc. etc.

Mr. Carey insisted that he paid good money and that I mentor him on his love life. After 6 month of mentoring we came to a conclusion. If Mr. Carey sincerely wants to improve his love life, he needs to get a partner.

Hi Walt, what?s you doing,

Ed Garcia

Attorney jokes - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on April 09, 2006 at 21:21:50:

Your comments remind me of some of my favorite jokes.

I love attorney jokes and share all I can at my seminars. I usually ask if there are any attorneys first and say I will speak slower if there are. I had an attorney one time that said “no problem, I love attorney jokes” and he laughed along with us - until I came to my favorite.

“What do attorneys use for birth control?”
Their personalities.

He took that one hard and had a crusty attitude the rest of the bootcamp. Someone else in that bootcamp also came up to me. She was deeply concerned how I could have such hard feelings towards attorneys. I convinced her I have some good friends that are attorneys but I just love the jokes.

I’m too dry as it is. If I had to give up my attorney jokes there would be no hope for the crowd.

How are the treatments going? - Posted by Walt Carey

Posted by Walt Carey on March 30, 2006 at 15:29:12:

Mr. Garcia,

It appears you have Alzheimer’s disease. I hope Sandra is taking it well.

Bless your heart…I guess your post is a typical consequence of a person of your advanced age.

Good luck in the home.

:wink:

Re: How are the treatments going? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 30, 2006 at 16:21:17:

Walt,

You?ve got a good point we both have our fair share of problems. I have my Alzheimer’s, and you Mr. Magoo have poor eye sight. The last time I saw you at the bar in Atlanta, you were so proud of what you thought was a such a good looking women you were with, I didn?t have the heart to tell you it wasn?t a women.

Ed Garcia