ED THANKS GREAT FRIEND YOU AND TERRY - Posted by ONEAL HODGES

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 01, 2006 at 12:25:37:

No it hasn’t, I just forgot to turn on my voice mail.

Call back in an hour.

Ed Garcia

ED THANKS GREAT FRIEND YOU AND TERRY - Posted by ONEAL HODGES

Posted by ONEAL HODGES on April 30, 2006 at 16:16:53:

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET FRIENDS IN ATLANTA .

Re: ED THANKS GREAT FRIEND YOU AND TERRY - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 01, 2006 at 10:29:48:

Mr. Hodges,

How are you? I haven?t heard from you in a long time.

I hope things are going well for you and your family?

O?Neal, you never cease to amaze me. You?ve sent 3 posts with one sentence each.

Now you know my first comment is going to be that you?re doing too much work for too little result. Why couldn?t you just write one post with 3 sentences?

You know if we were on the phone I would tell you, you?re Wheel spinning.

No problem, I?m going to consolidate your three posts and reply.

Post #1

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET FRIENDS IN ATLANTA .

O?Neal, I?ll be in Atlanta at the Convention Thursday afternoon, why don?t you come? If you just follow me around you?ll meet a ton of people and have a great time. O?Neal, you?ve got to know that if there is no ACTION when I get there, there will be before I?m gone. That?s just the way it is. So if you can, get on down to the Convention.

Post # 2

ed i want to do deals i can taste it but something holding me back

O?Neal, as many times as you have called me, why haven?t you called me if you needed to talk about what you think is holding you back. I like you because you?re not afraid of work. But sometimes you spin your wheels, and my concern is you?re going to do a lot of work with little result and burn yourself out, get discouraged, and quit. You meet people all of the time and work them. Look how many times you would call me with someone wanting to do a deal or call me on a deal that was encombersome. You can call me today if you like and we can talk.

Post # 3

ED. i’ll never quit beleive me on that you and terry.

O?Neal, I discussed what I though could happen to you that could discourage you, but I believe that you will never quit. I feel you made these three post out of frustration. Call me,

Ed Garcia

Re: ED THANKS GREAT FRIEND YOU AND TERRY - Posted by oneal hodges

Posted by oneal hodges on April 30, 2006 at 16:17:51:

ed i want to do deals i can taste it but something holding me back,.

Posted by oneal hodges on May 24, 2006 at 22:04:23:

ED. i want to make sure the deal can make sense. would loved to do a classic paper deal that terry talks about. or anyway that makes sense. i need to pull the trigger if everything comes together.

Posted by oneal hodges on May 24, 2006 at 22:01:42:

hello ED. here’s what i found . older couple retiring. $225,000.00 no mortgage on the property. $50,000.00 down carry the balance of $175,000.00 10% for 15years or 180 months. 2apartments rents $150.00 a week 2bd-1bath /1bd 1bath living room etc. 8 mobile home lots, 3,trailers tenants own. 1 trailer tenant buying on contract $10,500.00 . each lot rents for $150.00 amonth. out of the 8 lots 4 as trailers on them. taxes $800.00 utilities , water , garbage $500 amonth seller paying would change that. could find 4 more homes to fill the empty spaces.

Posted by oneal hodges on May 08, 2006 at 09:49:45:

hello ed. elaborate on the issue of me spinning my wheels. ED. maybe i should approach real-estate as a product to sell than going in as a consumer. what kind of properties do you buy.

what is your number to reach you at - Posted by oneal hodges

Posted by oneal hodges on May 01, 2006 at 11:55:48:

i called you your number has changed

Posted by oneal hodges on April 30, 2006 at 16:18:55:

ED. i’ll never quit beleive me on that you and terry.