Employee ideas - Posted by Demetrius

Posted by M.Osterman on July 26, 2003 at 10:34:16:

Maybe you should look into pimp’n.

Mike O.

Employee ideas - Posted by Demetrius

Posted by Demetrius on July 25, 2003 at 20:43:26:

I am a fulltime investor who primarily wholesale and retail properties. I have been getting so busy that I decided to hire a secretary. She answers the phone and do mailouts to help me find sellers. A lot of times she runs out of stuff to do, while I am out bustling finding deals. I need some suggestons from anyone about what are some things I can give her to do to keep her busy and make me money. Thanks

Re: Employee ideas - Posted by jasonrei

Posted by jasonrei on July 26, 2003 at 16:44:20:

My business partner and I have an assistant. She cleans houses, writes out utility payments, gets utilities cut on and off, makes deposits, scans documents, mows yards, fills info tubes on our for sale signs, takes property photos, records documents, maps out properties the day before we drive around to them, gets our cars detailed, runs to the office supply store, files papers, places our newspaper ads. she will eventually do more administrative & research stuff and run fewer errands. she’ll also handle payroll, change recordings on our voicemail system, update our website, etc.
Maybe she can post for sale cards at grocery stores, handle a house showing here and there.

Re: Employee ideas - Posted by Linda Simms

Posted by Linda Simms on July 26, 2003 at 11:02:26:

Mr Osterman’s rather lewd remark not withstanding, ther are a number of things you can have her do such as give her a script to get information on anyone who calls with a prospective deal. Also, give her a scrip for cold call and have her call all FSBO’s in the paper or other publications and any other sources you may have. She can computerize all this for you and set up files and references etc. Use her as an administrative assistant and if you still don’t have enough, hire her part time.