Enelow Organization - Posted by mark

Posted by tom on January 16, 2001 at 08:02:53:

it is legit-but you have to do your homework first.
but my father has done well at it.

Enelow Organization - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on July 15, 2000 at 12:21:52:

I was wondering if anyone has heard of or dealt with the Enelow Real Estate organization?
Thanks! Mark

Search the archives. - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on July 16, 2000 at 01:06:54:

I got a dozen hits when I searched the archives of this newsgroup with the keyword “Enelow”.

Over the last several years, I have collected many messages posted on several boards by individuals detailing their actual experiences with this organization, as well as analyses of this program by knowledgeable people. Anyone who reads this: please e-mail me if you are interested in receiving my collection of testimonials. (I might not read the responses submitted to this post). I also have collections of testimonials posted about Success Magazine/HomeBuyers, Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters/Renovate America, Whitney, The National Affordable Housing Coalition, Foreclosure World, Larry Pino, Michael Warren, Capital Investment Systems, and Global Resource Network.

I neither recommend these organizations, nor discourage anyone from sending their hard-earned money to them. I just believe that you will be in a better position to make an informed decision if you can educate yourself with the actual experiences from others as they have posted them in the public domain (on the www). Most of these messages have e-mail addresses and/or the URL?s for your verification.

JDGames, inc/thoedore hansson co. - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on February 01, 2002 at 13:18:08:

im not considering this company, but i sure would like to know more about them. The program is called “Make money with Mortgage paper”. he claims to fund deals, or at least split 50/50 profits. neither thoere hansson nor jdgames, inc are listed with the bbb. he is from seattle, wa. how do i find out more about either company?

Re: Search the archives. - Posted by Cummins

Posted by Cummins on July 16, 2000 at 14:02:15:

I am interested in sending for The Carlton Sheets Realestate course. Can anyone give me some information on this course. Is it a scam or legit.