Enelow Real Estate Org. - Posted by S BAZIN

Posted by WadeFL on December 15, 1998 at 24:18:44:

Yes. I responsed to an ad in the Miami Herald. They want a lot of money upfront for their course material.
$1500 if I remember correctly. If I were you, I would spent it on this site more reputable mentors such as Bronchick and Keiser. I plan to specialize in Lease Options and Options and these guys really have the ball rolling.

Be careful of people tell you that they will partner deals with you. The courses on this site will show you how to put the deal together with full confidence.

I plan to buy Bronchicks L/O course for my Christmas gift to me and my future.

Take care and be safe,
watch out for SHARKS!

Wade

Enelow Real Estate Org. - Posted by S BAZIN

Posted by S BAZIN on December 14, 1998 at 23:07:23:

Has anyone had any experience with The Enelow Real Estate Organization out of Monroeville, Pennsylvania?

They offer to partner in purchasing real estate with you and splitting the profits, similar to Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters.

Are either of these companies reputable to work with for a new real estate investor?

Thanks for your responses!

Re: Enelow Real Estate Org. - Posted by Jimbob

Posted by Jimbob on December 15, 1998 at 11:45:27:

NEVER give anyone any money who is willing to split the profits with you but they first want you to put up your own money to show you’re serious or whatever, it is an outright ripoff!

Jimbob

Re: Enelow Real Estate Org. - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on December 15, 1998 at 08:03:08:

Monroeville, PA is my back yard! Let me know what contact information you have and I will check them out. I have a feeling, however, that Wade is going to be correct on this one. I remember good 'ol McCorkle making a similar promise.