English to Spanish REI Cheat Sheet - Posted by Ehab - Houston

Posted by Susan Gamble on October 06, 2003 at 13:18:09:

Thank you. I am going on a missions trip to the Dominican Republic and need all the help I can get. I do appreciate it. Susan

English to Spanish REI Cheat Sheet - Posted by Ehab - Houston

Posted by Ehab - Houston on August 28, 2003 at 10:20:01:

Anybody have a english to spanish cheat sheet for common real estate terms (i.e. debt, mortgage, payment, etc.)?

I started putting one together but figured it may already be out there. I may have my first deal with a spanish couple but we are having a little communication gap.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ehab

Sure… you got five bucks? - Posted by BR

Posted by BR on August 29, 2003 at 09:18:41:

Call the Texas Real Estate Center(1-800-244-2144) and ask for “The English-Spanish Real Estate Glossary.” It was designed for real estate professionals and defines nearly 700 real estate terms in English and Spanish.

Re: English to Spanish REI Cheat Sheet - Posted by Carlos R.

Posted by Carlos R. on August 28, 2003 at 11:01:05:

I personaly can’t help you very much, but if you are interested, my wife can. We are in PA, so it would be long distance help, but please, if there is anything that we can do to help, let me know. I’m sure that she would be happy to make your “cheat sheet” for you, but she’d also be happy (I know her…always happy to help) to be a translator for you on a three way call. Ahh…this may sound silly (overboard), but I just wanted to offer help! I’m in a good mood, so let me know!

Carlos Ruano

Re: English to Spanish REI Cheat Sheet - Posted by kibo

Posted by kibo on October 27, 2003 at 07:26:27:

no comment