Ethics Question - Posted by Bill Knight

Posted by Rachael on April 26, 2006 at 13:45:18:

Ouch! What made you come up with that question to begin with???

Ethics Question - Posted by Bill Knight

Posted by Bill Knight on April 26, 2006 at 08:40:44:

Do realtors and title company employees have to follow a code of ethics? Or is it okay for a realtor to have an affair with a married title insurance employee?

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by Bill Knight

Posted by Bill Knight on April 26, 2006 at 09:39:25:

Thank you. I thought so. I was worried.

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on April 26, 2006 at 09:22:56:

Is this a retorical question?

The trademark moniker, “REALTOR” is a real estate licensee or broker who is a member of the Natl Assoc of Realtors, which has a code of ethics as the basis of the organization. However, the code is based on business practices, not personal affairs of the heart/or lower regions

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by Tad

Posted by Tad on April 26, 2006 at 10:42:11:

Dutch, you sure seem to be the authority on everything lately.

Guess those that can’t do, teach, huh?

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on April 26, 2006 at 18:11:17:

Tad,

What part of Dutch’s response triggered your reply? From the posts I have seen posted by Dutch I would encourage more sharing rather than less.

John Corey

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on April 26, 2006 at 14:30:26:

Tad,

Scroll down the page a few posts and read what went on this past weekend. This is exactly what people were talking about. If you don’t like what he had to say, too bad, move on. People are going to stop answering questions if everytime they say something they have to attach a balance sheet showing how many deals they’ve done for you and others to believe them.

Jim

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on April 26, 2006 at 10:59:18:

What did I do to you to deserve that?

You take issue with what I say? The way I say it? Or the volume of my responses? Or something else?

Dutch

Re: Ethics Question - Posted by Tad

Posted by Tad on April 26, 2006 at 14:51:44:

Alot of people have already left here because of the blatant hipocrisy of this site.

As it is, more time is spent here ranting on people than real estate talk anyway.