expired listings letter - Posted by steve

Posted by RichV(FL) on October 08, 2003 at 21:16:43:

Heather,

Heck yeah, a 50/50 split! I’m going to become a CT RE agent. Thats some deal for just a lead!

Regards,

RichV(FL)

expired listings letter - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on October 08, 2003 at 18:06:27:

Can someone help me out there? I have a realtor who has given me a ton of recent expired listings put don’t have a letter to send them. does anyone have aletter that has been effective for you?
Thanks in advance
steve

Here is mine…nothing fancy - Posted by Mark-CT

Posted by Mark-CT on October 08, 2003 at 18:50:29:

Steve,

I receive expired listings from the realtor on my team as well. We have an agreement that my letter refers the seller to him if they are not interested in a creative deal and want to list again. We also have an agreement that if I get a deal from an expired that he send me, we split the profit. So far I have not gotten any responses but here is the letter I send. Good Luck.
Dear Homeowner,

I noticed that your property located at 123 Smith Street was recently listed for sale with a realtor, and that the listing has now expired. I am curious as to whether or not you are still interested in selling it? I work with a group of investors that would be interested in purchasing your property in its as-is condition. Please contact me if you have any questions, or to discuss this further at 555-555-5555.
In case you prefer to try selling it again through a realtor, I have enclosed the business card of an excellent one that will list it and get it sold. His name is Joe Realtor and he is associated with Blah Blah Realty. Please feel free to contact Joe anytime as follows:
Cell: 555-111-3333
Email: joeblow@agency.com

PS… If you are not interested in selling your property but know someone else that is, please feel free to pass along this letter to them also.

Sincerely,

Mark investor

Re: Here is mine…nothing fancy - Posted by Heather -Tx

Posted by Heather -Tx on October 08, 2003 at 19:28:41:

Ouch you split your full profits 50/50 ? Just for them giving you a lead. I need to be your RE Agent! LOL