expired listings - Posted by Bryce

Posted by ski on March 16, 2006 at 18:41:33:

I approached every realtor in town last year asking for the expired listings. Not one would give me the right time of day. They all thought that if a listing expired with one realtor they would pick it up. Didn’t happen. When there were NO houses to be found those same realtors came knocking on my door to see of I had and properties for them. Guess what I told them. Tables seem to turn every few months and I found that they will cooperate only when it is to their own interests. Not a good partnership. 4 months ago there were 600+ HOMES ON THE MLS, 2 MONTHS AGO THE NUMBER INCREASED TO 11,000, TODAY THERE ARE IN EXCESS OF 18,000. Now they are calling me to see if I have any reasonably priced houses. Of course I do, but I will pay a flat $1500.00 and I want to do all the paperwork to make sure the deal closes.

expired listings - Posted by Bryce

Posted by Bryce on March 16, 2006 at 16:30:03:

I’ve noticed the RE market is starting to cool off because homes in my area were selling in 1-3 days, but now have for sale signs for weeks and months. A couple of homes have been taken off the market because their listing has expired. Does anyone have a copy of a good letter or postcard to send these people? Thank you in advance

Equity Hunter - Posted by Amory

Posted by Amory on March 18, 2006 at 21:11:33:

Who has done 300 whats since 1995?

Your response was deleted.

Re: expired listings - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on March 16, 2006 at 17:33:12:

Knock on their doors & ask if they are still interested in selling.

Tye