Factoring Sources - Posted by Mark Wms

Posted by Mark Wms on April 15, 2006 at 12:42:32:

Sorry John - Thought this was an open forum amongst brokers to exchange ideas, info and discuss how we do our respective businesses. Do your money sources just send their business through you? Would tend to doubt it.

And I have networked with many folks on this board, at coventions and others in the business that have thanfully been more open and sharing about topics and sources that would help and benefit us all. Sharing of experiences does nothing to diminish your earning potential, really could only enhance it.

Maybe ease off on the paranoia stick abit. Not taking anything from your wallet you would ever see anyway. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Chinese dinner!

Factoring Sources - Posted by Mark Wms

Posted by Mark Wms on April 14, 2006 at 12:37:08:

Does anyone have any factoring sources they would like to share that are national in scope or work the east coast of the U.S.? Specifically, ones that are broker friendly and are straight forward to deal with. I have not had good luck at finding ones that are reliable.

Thanks, Mark Williams

Re: Factoring Sources - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on April 19, 2006 at 08:19:13:

Factoring, by that you mean purchasing accounts receivable for an ongoing business, yes?

They don’t do real estate, but do asset based and receivable lending nationwide. First Capital Corp. call Kathy at 405-917-1102, tell her Dutch sent you.

Dutch
OKHomesavers

Chutzpah - Posted by John

Posted by John on April 14, 2006 at 16:01:40:

So you’re asking the person who makes his/her living brokering notes to just GIVE you his/her $$$ sources?

As the saying goes: Rots of Ruck

Re: Factoring Sources - Posted by Mark Wms

Posted by Mark Wms on April 19, 2006 at 21:15:48:

Hi Dutch:

Yes, I am referring to receivable lending and thank you so much for the lead. I will certainly tell her you referred me. Appreciate the response!

Also, thank you to Bill who responded off-line for your recommendation of 21st Capital. Have already heard back from them about an opportunity that is in the pipeline.

Thanks again to both of you! Have a great day.
Mark