Feedback on John Beck's Course ( Tax Liens ) - Posted by Mike

Posted by Ben on February 25, 2000 at 13:34:45:

I have not used Beck’s course but have heard it is good. Ted Thomas has a course but I sent it back because the information on NJ was not only skimpy but dead wrong! I’m starting to sound like a broken record but check out “The 16% Solution” by Moskowitz, also taxsales.com, ax.com and investorsnet.com.

Feedback on John Beck’s Course ( Tax Liens ) - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on February 25, 2000 at 12:01:05:

I would like to get some feedback from people who have used John Beck’s courses (I am looking at the course “Real Estate For Pennies On The Dollar”) or any other courses that would be worth reading on Tax Liens. Thanks.

Re: Feedback on John Beck’s Course ( Tax Liens ) - Posted by David

Posted by David on February 25, 2000 at 16:03:53:

I have bought other Beck courses not the pennies on the dollar one. It was very good. I also saw him in person and he know what he is talking about.

I bought some stuff from Taxsales.com and it was junk very skimpy and inaccurate, filled with mistakes.

David

Re: Feedback on John Beck’s Course ( Tax Liens ) - Posted by Mary Lambert

Posted by Mary Lambert on February 25, 2000 at 15:01:02:

I bought the course. Let me first say that he expects you to know some things but hi advice is really good. Secondly… He lists all the states and discusses them in some detail. For he price I found it interesting and worthwhile even though I am not sure I am going to invest in tax sales. (to long redemption time in my state) I am still glad I bought it and would reccomend it to anyone