Finance companys - Posted by Bill kaufman

Posted by Tony-VA on February 25, 2002 at 15:20:57:

Bill I would imagine that when you got into buying and selling old cars, you either had, or wish you had someone with experience to tell you what to watch out for.

Investing in mobile homes in no different.

Lonnie Scruggs has the book that does that for you and for whatever reason, he only charges about $30 for it. You can find it under the books and courses on the left side of the webpage.

Once you read through that book, you will find the answers to these questions and many more you have not thought of yet.

It is not that I don’t want to answer your questions, it is just that Lonnie has done it far better and then some.

Take a look.

Best Wishes,

Tony-VA

Finance companys - Posted by Bill kaufman

Posted by Bill kaufman on February 25, 2002 at 14:58:22:

I came across this site about a week ago. Having dealt with buying and selling old cars in the past made the idea of buying and selling mobil homes quite appealing. I drove the parks in my area and ended up with a boat load of numbers to call. After calling the sellers I came up with 2 that would sell their equity and let me take up the payments(not at all what I am looking for) 3 that owned the home and would sell for anywhere from 13,000 to 30,000. All the rest were either finance companys trying to get back some of the note on abandoned property or owners that owe 20 to 35 k on five year old homes. How should I sort these out.