Financing of 14 Duplex Package(Atlanta) - Posted by JoeB(Atlanta)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on June 30, 2003 at 10:32:47:

Hi, if you could email me that list to joe@rdc123.com , or I could get it some other way I’d appreciate it.

Thank you! Joe Brillante

Financing of 14 Duplex Package(Atlanta) - Posted by JoeB(Atlanta)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on June 24, 2003 at 11:40:06:

Hi, we’ve got a 14 Duplex Package (all on two “mini-community” cul-de-sac parcels) under contract to buy in Atlanta. They’re almost all in good condition with new systems, but many have been vacant b/c the seller is a traveling musician with no professional property managment.

While we could purchase this package with private lenders/money partners we have, we’re considering offering it for sale to another landlord.

After a landlord pays our re-sell price of $1.3M, and spends $130k on the light rehab needed, we’re estimating that the units would still generate $10,000/mo in cash flow (not counting vacancy period) under the Section8 rental program, with a market value (using recent sales of nearby similar duplexes) of $2.08M.

Some of the interested landlord-buyers are experienced, but not with this size package. So they’re asking (and so am I :slight_smile:

What type of lender (commercial?) would a buyer talk to and what type of terms could he expect (keeping in mind that majority of these units have been vacant for 6-12 months, and buyer would need to borrow the $130k rehab money)?

What would lender require from buyer (credit? down pmt? business plan? what type of financial analysis of property) ?

Can you recommend a lender, working in Atlanta, GA?

Thanks so much for your help!! Joe Brillante

Re: Financing of 14 Duplex Package(Atlanta) - Posted by Manny

Posted by Manny on July 01, 2003 at 18:09:56:

I can help with you

Contact me directly

Manny

jmcprops@optonline.net

Re: Financing of 14 Duplex Package(Atlanta) - Posted by Frandyco

Posted by Frandyco on June 30, 2003 at 24:13:14:

I have a checklist for documents and materials need for commercial property.