financing - Posted by bobby

Posted by Vic on March 07, 2001 at 06:40:42:


This shouldn’t be hard to do. Just contact a mtg broker & ask them if they do “stated income” or “no income verification loans”. Any half way decent mtg. broker will know what you’re talking about. Just get your phone book & look under mtg. brokers. Call one! You’ll probable even see ads advertising that they do those types of loans. Do expect to pay a higher interest rate though.


financing - Posted by bobby

Posted by bobby on March 06, 2001 at 05:56:41:

can anyone tell me how i can finance a house that i own free and clear but do not show income. i bought the house for 15K cash and have it rented for 350 a month. i need to put a first mortgage on the property to get my money back.any suggestions? thanks

Re: financing - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on March 07, 2001 at 22:20:35:

I can’t promise anything; but I do work with a mortgage broker who may be able to help! If you’d like to email me, rather than discuss it here, you can do so and I’ll see what can be done.

In any case, good luck.