Financing - Posted by Jason

Posted by Don Dion on July 20, 2003 at 23:51:49:

This is a tricky one and your not telling enough in your post to answer your question. So here goes a few things to look at:
If your fico is 660 or higher
The home is on a perm concrete foundation bolted down with wheels removed
If it has perm hookups to private well n septic or city sewer and water.
Last but not least if your a w2 wage earner with a 2yr job history and no mortgage lates in the past 24 months then fannie mae will be able to do a loan on the trailer since it would no longer be a mobil home. As far as the title issue you might have to do some work with a local title company to switch from a mobile home to a fixed real estate but that varries quite a bit from county to county state to state. When I was in Michigan I did alot of these homes for builders that never built real homes just did the mobile double wides from the factory on private lots.

Financing - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on July 20, 2003 at 19:00:52:

Hello, I have a 98 skyline mobile home on 10 acres in Indiana. I currently have the home and acreage financed seperately and it is costing me dearly. I have been having trouble finding someone to refinace them together. My credit isn’t the greatest but if I could get them combined hopefully it would reduce my monthly payment greatly and I would have no problem making them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.