financing suggestions(help!!!!!) - Posted by Tom G.

Posted by Vic on April 22, 2000 at 21:27:56:

Tom,
I’m no mtg. broker. I am however a real estate broker & do know that as long as the person who filed bankruptcy, did so more than 2 years ago & if their credit has been fine since then, they shouldn’t have much trouble getting a loan. I’ve had people get regular conventional loans through regular traditional lenders with 5% down, after filing bankruptcy. Your post makes me think that your buyer may not be on the up and up with you about his credit. If he has 5% to use as a down pmt. & if his credit is as he claims, it shouldn’t be that difficult to get him financed. You can structure the contract so that the closing costs are added to the purchase price.

There are a lot of good mtg. people on this site & I’m sure someone can instruct you on how to get this deal done.
Vic

financing suggestions(help!!!) - Posted by Tom G.

Posted by Tom G. on April 22, 2000 at 14:21:27:

I have a house I have had on the market for nearly a year. I finally have a potential buyer, but he had a bankruptcy 6 years ago, and can’t get the financing he needs. He will need nearly a 100% loan, but he and his wife have had good jobs and since the bankruptcy, he has done a good job of paying bills and such. I can’t afford owner financing, but could carry a little back if need be. I would like to find an investor to buy the house, then finance my buyer and get a good 10% or so on his money. I am open to suggestions. Help!!!