Finders Fee for Flipping- Need Contract? - Posted by Luke

Re: Simultaneous Closing - Posted by GregNY

Posted by GregNY on January 22, 2002 at 13:54:45:

Who cares is the buyer or the seller knows what you have the property contracted for. If the property and the price make a good deal, your buyer will pay for it, knowing that if he doesn’t, someone else will. As far as the seller knowing that you are going to get more than him. So what, you have a contract with him at your price. He/she is getting what they signed for, plus they know you don’t do this sort of thing for your health.

GregNY

Re: I’M DONE - Posted by GregNY

Posted by GregNY on January 22, 2002 at 14:04:19:

The numbered list is for assisiting another person. If you are doing those things for yourself, you do not need to be license. ONLY if you perform these duties for another.

GregNY

Re: Say What? - Posted by Stacy(AZ)

Posted by Stacy(AZ) on January 22, 2002 at 11:14:39:

If you do what you described “for compensation, or for a fee” then yes, you’ll probably need a license. But, here’s the key in this whole conversation. You can bird-dog without a license if you want to risk getting fined. If you know your investor well, and you trust he will pay you, then maybe you want to go ahead. But, if he doesn’t pay you, I don’t think you have a leg to stand on, legally. That’s my point. A written contract between bird-dog and investor isn’t worth anything.