Finding a Partner with Capital to Invest? - Posted by Tim Garman

Posted by S. Butler on October 25, 2000 at 20:39:50:

Try calling a few mortgage brokers. They differ from banks I’m told because they have connections with private investors who banks don’t deal with directly.

It was explained to me that they tend to be more flexible on the terms and conditions of the loans.

From what I’ve seen in banks, I was turned off of a major local bank when I was searching for a particular government program. Even their main office didn’t have anybody knowledgeable enough to help me gain info.

Brokers seem to have the underground scoop on what’s available it seems. I only mention this because you mentioned you were struggling with banks and I wasn’t sure if you were including brokers as part of a general comment. Obviously you’re very well versed in this stuff.

Best of luck to ya!

Sue

Finding a Partner with Capital to Invest? - Posted by Tim Garman

Posted by Tim Garman on October 25, 2000 at 19:46:44:

As a seasoned invester, 10 years experience, I have taken many courses on creative ways to build wealth. I have approximately one million dollars worth of residential real estate, with about four hundred thousand in equity. I have been struggling with the banks because after nine to ten properties they see me coming a mile away and feel that as an investor they can take advantage of me on the interest rates. I was wondering if there are any people out there who have mastered partnerships and would share ideas on how to find a long term capital partner. I can find and negotiate deals all day long but want to take it to the next step. Any ideas???

Post on the Main News Group and Financing Forum - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on October 27, 2000 at 24:14:35:

This news group here is for discussing infomercial gurus.
Generally, the people who post here are beginners. Go
to the Financing forum and Main News Group for more
sophisticated input.

JP Vaughan

Re: Finding a Partner with Capital to Invest? - Posted by michael e. v. knight

Posted by michael e. v. knight on October 26, 2000 at 01:45:55:

at this point i would try to get owner financing deals or lease with option deals. this way you would not have to go to the bank. hope this helps you.
michael e. v. knight