Finding buyers through the Internet... - Posted by EmersonD

Posted by Lance on December 01, 2000 at 19:37:12:

Why bother with buyers and sellers. I have a website that gives my checking account # and asks them to wire money directly into it. No takers yet, but I am hopefull.

Finding buyers through the Internet… - Posted by EmersonD

Posted by EmersonD on December 01, 2000 at 18:40:50:

I am an real estate/internet addict. Can anyone offer some tips and/or ideas for advertising for buyers on the internet. Or somewhere I can find want ads etc…

Thanks In Advance…

Re: Finding buyers through the Internet… - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Rick(CA) on December 02, 2000 at 13:06:20:

There are several different places you could look. Many people who post on here have their own websites advertising their CRE business online.

As far as finding classifieds, there are a myriad of them available. You may want to try a search engine to locate many of them.

In the meantime, here are a few real estate sites to check out:
http://www.forsalebyownernetwork.com/
http://directory.netscape.com/Shopping/Classifieds/Homes_-_FSBO

I also have an alternate link, but dont’ think it prudent to advertise for it on this site. You’ll have to email me privately for that. They have a classifieds section, which I believe Terry and JP are planning on implementing soon.

Best of luck to you.

Re: Finding buyers through the Internet… - Posted by Troy W. (NC)

Posted by Troy W. (NC) on December 01, 2000 at 21:21:48:

Have you tried setting up a website? Then being able to advertise with realtor sites, FSBO sites and others.
Another idea, I saw this billboard space on the way home that said you could rent it for $4.00 a day(in NC by the way) but just imagine a simple advertisement on a billboard for 2 weeks. And how many folks could possbily read it. Alot of potential

Hope this helps
Troy

Re: Finding buyers through the Internet… - Posted by Irving

Posted by Irving on December 01, 2000 at 20:51:07:

Didn’t you ask this on GrayStone board?

What about finding flexible sellers online? (nt) - Posted by Julio

Posted by Julio on December 01, 2000 at 18:50:42:

Re: Finding buyers through the Internet… - Posted by EmersonD

Posted by EmersonD on December 01, 2000 at 20:53:53:

Sorry, I didn’t know you were the GrayStone police. Am I not allowed to ask questions on this board as well?