Finding financing for buyers - Posted by ScottSC

Posted by Bobby on November 02, 2000 at 16:38:00:

Hi Karl,

I wouldn’t want to make a change in a person’s credit without their permission, if it takes 6 months it hard to find a buyer 6 months pryor to selling a house. as I may not even own the house yet 6 months ahead of time.

It appears this topic has merrit on this forum. IF anyone has input on this subject please add your opinions.

Imagne if we could qualify our buyers, how much more easier it would be investing and helping someone besides.

Bobby

Finding financing for buyers - Posted by ScottSC

Posted by ScottSC on November 01, 2000 at 19:15:56:

What is the source for clearing up credit for buyers with problems? Are there companies that work better with these buyers and what are their names?

ScottSC

Re: Finding financing for buyers - Posted by Robert (Houston,TX)

Posted by Robert (Houston,TX) on November 02, 2000 at 14:53:42:

Our system uses a proprietary computer search program to identify and dispute all negative credit report entries.

We communicate on your behalf with all 3 credit reporting agencies requesting these negative entries be deleted or modified according to Fair Credit Reporting Act.

We also monitor communications to clients from their creditors and from the 3 credit reporting agencies for 1 year to ensure none of the removed items is re-entered on your credit report. We offer an optional yearly extention, if you need it, to keep negative items from re-appearing after the 1st year.

We furnish all clients with a 4 volume college course covering credit repair, budgeting, getting out of debt, improving your productivity and income, stress and money, preparing for retirement and being a responsible capitalist and teaching your children about money.

These courses are taught in colleges and universities around the country for around $1400, depending on the institute. It comes at no extra cost to you.

We have greatly improved over 60,000 credit reports and removed every kind of credit problem I can imagine. Bankruptcy, foreclosure, chargeoffs, repossessions, judgments, student loans, late payments, etc.

50%-75% of the worst items are removed with no trace of being removed on the corrected report the within the first 30-45 days and the process continues for 1 year.

It costs $399 plus $10.00 S/H.
$24.00 for the 3 credit reports (unless obtained by client)

Our 110% Money back, written guarantee has never been requested and we have greatly improved all types of credit reports for over 60,000 clients.

Its also a great Network Marketing opportunity, if your interested. Just fill in the form with the clients info and mail it to the company. They do everything else and you get $150 per client paid weekly plus bonuses and residuals.

“Can you say Ching-Ching. I knew that you could.” – Mr. Rogers

Robert

Re: Finding financing for buyers - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on November 02, 2000 at 11:31:43:

Scott,

What strategy are you thinking about using? A premise of our business is that the majority of potential buyers for our used mobile homes can’t qualify for bank financing. That’s why we finance the deals. But I met someone at the Atlanta workshop who sells mobile homes on a note to buyers with bad credit, then cleans up their credit report so their buyers can refinance with a lender and they can cash out. I also heard in the elevator about someone else who does the same thing with houses. (The elevators, the bar, and the bathrooms become classrooms at these workshops.) I believe these investors are doing the credit clean up themselves, versus paying someone. A neat idea, “creating” a qualified buyer.

Could someone share some more info on how to do this?

Karl Kleiner

Re: Finding financing for buyers - Posted by Bobby

Posted by Bobby on November 02, 2000 at 12:22:36:

Hi Karl,

Yes, I would like to know how to clean up my buyer’s credit too…sounds like a good topic on this form for all of us to learn…qualifying our buyers…would make it easier on us with lenders…both on Mobile Homes and Houses.

Do we need permssion from seller to clean up his or her credit, someone please explain how it works.

Thanks,

Bobby

Hmmmmm… - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on November 02, 2000 at 15:39:03:

Bobby,

I know that you need written permission to pull someone?s credit report. But I couldn’t even guess at whether or not its okay to make changes to a person?s credit history without asking them first. We might have to ask a lawyer. I understand that the process takes at least several months. So ideally, you would want to start cleaning up a person?s credit five or six months before that person first makes contact with you.

Karl Kleiner