Finding Money Investors - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by rm on October 13, 2003 at 18:59:38:

There’s been a lot of recent interest in RE due to the stock market’s performance.

I’ll bet some of the people interested in your wholesale flips might be good candidates.

Just talked to a guy calling about a foreclosure who’d gone to a Robert Allen seminar.

Asked a few probing questions, and it turns out he really doesn’t have the time required to be an active real estate investor… but he does have capital that’s looking for a home.

Finding Money Investors - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on October 13, 2003 at 14:27:05:

I am looking for investors who have successful found “money investors” to help purchase properties. What I need information for is what specific marketing tools do they use to find “money investors” by giving an example; how do they secured the money used the necessary forms; how do they convinced a private individual to lend their money to them; do they offer a presentation and explain what is needed in the presentation. Would appreciate any helpful suggestions.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to share. Clair-MO

Re: Finding Money Investors - Posted by M Lee

Posted by M Lee on October 16, 2003 at 24:37:56:

Try Using the search engine…
Also I have found several people that sell their own course on the internet. type these names into the search engine
Alex Gurevich, Marge Coffing, Alan Cowgill, John Ulmer, Donna Fox and Paulie Sabol, Search Ebay for Ron Legrande’s Private lending course, Just a few of the courses I have seen, email me if you purchase one, I am interested in how good it is