Finding Money Tapes - WHAT UPDATES? - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Dave T on March 25, 1999 at 24:02:30:

nt

Finding Money Tapes - WHAT UPDATES? - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Carmen on March 24, 1999 at 14:41:50:

I remember a thread a couple of weeks ago re: some tapes, I believe by LeGrand, on how to get investment funds (the thread talked about friends, family, etc.)

Has anyone found these available, or were they only available at the convention? Did I miss the end of the thread?

I’m very interested, but my memory is too short-term…

Re: Finding Money Tapes - WHAT UPDATES? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 24, 1999 at 22:48:17:

I think you can get them from LeGrand’s site, but I don’t know the address of it… can somebody help us out here?

Laure

Found It! - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Carmen on March 25, 1999 at 08:59:17:

I finally got a number for LeGrand’s office (904-886-2985) and am getting info faxed to me on this “tape series”. Price $199.00, 6 tapes, if anyone else is interested.

Re: Finding Money Tapes - WHAT UPDATES? - Posted by Carmen

Posted by Carmen on March 25, 1999 at 08:21:57:

I was hoping you would answer - I remembered you had posted first, and tried to search for “Laure” to find the old thread, but my browser hung up (probably due to the volume - keep on posting!)

I looked there (www.success-di.com), but couldn’t find anything that specific. Do you know the name of the tapes, or is it part of a course? Also, since I didn’t keep the info the first time, could you briefly describe them again - that way maybe I can call and ask them…