finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by tom

Posted by tom on September 20, 2004 at 10:03:01:

it is my understanding that the Office Of Banks And real Estate may have that public info, is that familiar to you?
Tom/?

finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by tom

Posted by tom on September 19, 2004 at 21:52:12:

I am a mortgage broker,

What is the most effective way to meet newly licends realtors? I have tried calling the in house training classes, but as you may know- they all have "in house " mortgage firms-i hear from a lot of realtors say their mortgage do nothing. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re: finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by Sherry(Md)

Posted by Sherry(Md) on September 20, 2004 at 08:56:25:

Hello,

I recently passed the re exam and have since received at least one letter of introduction from a mortgage broker and a bzillion letters from re companies. I don’t know what process they go through to get the list of current re exam passers(I assume it’s public info) but I guess if you could network with a local broker and maybe go piggyback on their intorduction to newbies. Or maybe you could contact the re commission and perhaps get a list of newbies from them. You may attend some re investor clubs and network that way. Just some thoughts of mine. Hope I helped you.

Sherry

Re: finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by tom

Posted by tom on September 20, 2004 at 09:12:04:

Thanks for your help, i was wondering -did you receive the letters at your home address or at the place you are real estate company you are working for?
Tom

Re: finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by Sherry(Md)

Posted by Sherry(Md) on September 20, 2004 at 09:28:43:

I received them at my home address. I haven’t affiliated with a re company just yet.

Re: finding new real estate agents-getting past - Posted by tom

Posted by tom on September 20, 2004 at 10:18:51:

MANY real estate co’s will tell their newbies they have in-house mortgage brokerage- in the end, many real estate agents find that they(( the mortgage people))) do nothing-- after all , thats why they have sooo much competition around them…