Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by Mark

Re: Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by John Raney

Posted by John Raney on June 20, 2011 at 16:37:22:

Yes, I’m flipping my lease options. If I remember. he calls them lease option cooperative assignments.

I don’t do sandwich lease option anymore, used to but lost my butt!

The software is called Craig’s List Auto-replier.

I’ve never head of this guy until I was on a webinar hosted by fellow. I think his name is Terry Hoffman and his site is:

http://findingmotivatedsellersexposed.com/clautoresponder/sl

John

Re: Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on June 09, 2011 at 12:55:03:

not clear on how the agent gets paid…so if the agent brings the investor a willing L/O seller…the buyer pays 3% to the buyer’s agent and the T/B (end-buyer) would pay the investor 3% option fee ?? How does the investor make a profit?? Thanks.

Re: Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on June 09, 2011 at 12:54:23:

not clear on how the agent gets paid…so if the agent brings the investor a willing L/O seller…the buyer pays 3% to the buyer’s agent and the T/B (end-buyer) would pay the investor 3% ?? How does the investor make a profit?? Thanks.

Re: Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by Realtor Dan

Posted by Realtor Dan on June 09, 2011 at 17:53:20:

That is one way for the realtor to get paid. The investor makes a profit by selling at a higher price and/or option fees. Perhaps you can negotiate the agents fee with them if you will be a volume client? Or have the agent list the property after you have secured it.Think creatively.

Re: Finding Sellers Open to Lease Options - Posted by Herbster

Posted by Herbster on June 10, 2011 at 21:38:20:

Realtor Dan, as a realtor what do you do to protect the L/O potential buyers interest? Mainly speaking of foreclosure by the seller?