First Deal! Thanks CREO! - Posted by KF_AZ

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 14, 1999 at 17:14:09:

KF,

CONGRATULATIONS, and thanks for the mention. It really means a lot to me. I’m very glad that I could help in your first deal. Of course, you know that we’re helping each other. So, as soon as I complete my first deal, you’ll be getting another OSCAR.

Continued success to you and all who have helped “both of us” feel comfortable with RE investing.

Sincerely,
Bill K. (AZ)

First Deal! Thanks CREO! - Posted by KF_AZ

Posted by KF_AZ on April 14, 1999 at 16:20:17:

I feel like I just won an Oscar…
I want to publicly thank all that have posted and responded to posts. I want to thank the creators of CREO. I want to thank all that have endured my newbie questions in the chat room around midnight every night. I especially want to thank Bill K_AZ who patiently stepped me through this first deal. I stumbled upon this site about 45 days ago while searching for info on Carlton Sheets and have been addicted to it ever since. My first deal is a textbook case of a lease option where the owner just bought the house 4 months ago and got transferred. Thus, no equity. The owner is a paralegal at a high powered law firm so it was a little intimidating going through the agreement with her. But, she realizes the great benefits it presents her and has accepted. Thanks again CREO! I just need a couple more under my belt where I have the confidence that I will be able to do 1 or 2 similar deals per month and I’m giving my notice at my JOB(a pretty high paying corporate job by the way).