First timer - Posted by Edwin Meader

Posted by BobBlackInvesmentGroup on August 23, 2003 at 12:17:42:

ok here is your light bulb,you can read all the coures you want and it still comes down to what the seller wants.and guess what i think he gives you like 30 ways to buy homes but there are like 40 million people out there so you have to come up with 40 million ways to deal.you have to be a problem solver look at what needs to be done and do it.good luck/blessing from a full timer.

First timer - Posted by Edwin Meader

Posted by Edwin Meader on August 20, 2003 at 23:23:05:

Hi everyone,

I’m sure if I kept scrolling down I would have come across this question and some answers…getting late. Need sleep. Okay, I want to get into real estate investing real bad. BUT I have no cake. Nothing to really offer other than true no-money deals. I’d like to start with four-plexes on up. Do I have a chance of getting my feet off the ground? Seriously. I’ve read CS course and was left a bit more confused. Can ANYONE give me the names/title of really good material that will explain to a dummy like me in lay-man’s terms the ABC’s of real estate investing. And (like I haven’t ask for enough) real life no-money down deals/terms/contracts that work. Thanks to everyone who may reply. Take care.

Re: First timer - Posted by avery hodge

Posted by avery hodge on August 27, 2003 at 08:55:24:

Try Steve Cooks wholesaling course.

Re: First timer - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on August 22, 2003 at 23:09:01:

I dont want to sound like a bummer, but.
You have never been a landlord, and you want to start off with multifamily.
Do you have good credit? It is going to be hard to get owner 2ed mortgages.
Can you get a partner? Better deals can be made if you have cash.
I wish you luck, but I think you should walk before you run.
Try a duplex, landlording is hard. If you are down on cash and have to evict that could take 45 days of no income.