First Timers at the CRE Online Convention - Posted by Skywalker

Posted by Lisa Jones on February 04, 2001 at 18:35:24:

Hi Kate:

I am in Northern Virginia. Where are you?

Have you had any luck thus far?

First Timers at the CRE Online Convention - Posted by Skywalker

Posted by Skywalker on January 31, 2001 at 16:33:44:

Hi all. I really want to go to the Convention this year. I’ve never been to one yet…hell I haven’t even closed my first deal yet! 2 questions:

1. Will the topics being discussed fly way over the head of a pure rookie such as myself?

2. Are any other first timers going?? (Email me if you are!!)

Skywalker

Re: First Timers at the CRE Online Convention - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Bill Taylor on February 07, 2001 at 21:48:53:

Skywalker if you pay close attention in the halls, in the evenings and during the convention you will be flying in that sky so you will catch on quite easily. If you can feel the floor at the end of this thing you missed it. I had been in the business for 18 yrs when I attended 2 yrs ago. Wow it changed my life. Gave me knew insites. I had been overworking for yrs. We had a sizable net worth when we got there and can honestly say we have increase that net worth at least 2 times what took me 18 yrs initially to get. If you don’t go you have only one persone to blame for not making it.

Re: First Timers at the CRE Online Convention - Posted by Rob Sanders

Posted by Rob Sanders on February 04, 2001 at 22:58:59:

What convention? and where is it held?? and when…thanks

I will be there too! - Posted by Lisa Jones

Posted by Lisa Jones on February 04, 2001 at 18:34:17:

I haven’t done a deal yet either. Heck I haven’t even placed my ads.

I hope to do it on tomorrow. It took forever just to determine which publications would yields the greater exposure.

See you there!

I’ll be there! - Posted by Kate (VA)

Posted by Kate (VA) on February 01, 2001 at 12:17:15:

I am new to REI, too. It wasn’t even an option that I wouldn’t get to this convention - I CAN’T WAIT! I hope to see you there, too.

Best of luck,
Kate

Re: First Timers at the CRE Online Convention - Posted by Randy Joiner

Posted by Randy Joiner on January 31, 2001 at 22:50:15:

You betcha I’m going, and I’m not even close to doing my first deal. Just found this site, and been reading it all…and everyone I’ve contacted, has encouraged me strongly to attend the convention. I’m all signed up with my confirmation in hand. My best to you.

Re: GO! - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on January 31, 2001 at 20:01:50:

Skywalker, I went to the very first CREOnline convention in Vegas before I ever made a deal. Six weeks after the convention, I did my first flip, for a quick $6500 profit, and I was on my way. If you really want to do this REI thing, there’s NOTHING that will get you going faster. If you love REI, I guarantee you will never forget your first convention, and I guarantee you’ll be as high as a kite when you get back home. You’ll be pumped for days.

Stacy