Flash the cash - Posted by John

Posted by Ken L (MI) on March 09, 2006 at 08:31:07:

Excellent. I am going to try this on a home at some point. Cash talks. I want to do it just to do it. When I am ready to throw the money at somebody, I am going to do this.

Flash the cash - Posted by John

Posted by John on March 09, 2006 at 05:35:12:

I flashed the cash at a motivated seller last night and turned the deal on a dime. My good friend the PM called me tuesday to say there was a 1990 3/2 singlewide that the owner who lives out of area wanted to sell, I called her Wedsday afternoon and she anxiously setup an appointment with me for two hours later, She drove 75 miles to show this house to me, the exterior needs painted, a new shingle roof and some grass, looks pretty sad. The lady gets in town and calls me to say she has arrived. After seeing the outside I was prepared for an interior that was in equal need of attention but boy was I ever surprised. it is the next best thing to immaculant a buyer could ask for, Nice carpet thru out, new dishwasher, clean stove, garden tub, nice linolium, central a/c heating and cooling, NO water damage clean clean clean. I was speachless. On the phone she said she wanted 5k or best offer, I was embaressed to offer her 2500.00, She quickly shut the deal down saying that this was only the first day of it being for sale, I upped the offer to 30000.00 she again solidly turned it down, I then reached into my pocket and pulled my fold of $100 dollar bills out saying I would give her everything I had, her eyes bulged as I counted out 3100.00 dollars, She reluctantly jumped in. The flash of cash saved the deal. I expect to sell it for around 17k

Re: Flash the cash - Posted by Kevin P

Posted by Kevin P on March 09, 2006 at 15:45:21:

If you had upped your offer to 30000.00 with me selling I would jump all over it. :slight_smile: just razzing ya.

Good job, keep it up…

Kevin