flip versus rental - Posted by Sharoo Texas

Posted by Steve on February 11, 2000 at 03:37:04:

Sharon,

Flips are a great way of making cash fast, find a motivated seller lock up a contract 50 to 70% FMV and flip it to an investor. You get a very quick profit.
Another great way is lease options. Study how they work on-line for free or spent a few bucks on a good course. Information for flips and lease options are readily availible for free, mentors are expensive and really wont teach you anything that you cant learn on your own or from your Lawyer. Besides all thier really going to do is tell you to go out and just do it to get to know the business, but you know you need to do that already so I just saved you a couple thousand…lol. Anyway, a great book for you to read is by Ron Legrand, Its called Fast Cash with quick turn real estate. get it, read it and youll soon see that its not as hard as you might have thought it would be.
I hope Ive helped and good luck in your new future.

Regards,
Steve

flip versus rental - Posted by Sharoo Texas

Posted by Sharoo Texas on February 10, 2000 at 22:31:47:

Hi, my fiancee and I have purchased the Carlton Sheets program and would like to know what is the best way to get started buying houses? Is it better to start with houses that we can flip or that we can rent? We have very limited available fiances to start off with. What do you think is the best option to start with? We have also been approached with a mentor program but are skeptical. Any thoughts on this would help us out.

my experience with CS mentor program - Posted by richk (OR)

Posted by richk (OR) on February 11, 2000 at 15:42:36:

My wife and I went through the CS mentor program a couple of years back. And we are still trying to get that first deal… For us it was a waste of money for exactly the reasons Steve mentioned.

Your milage may differ…

Richard