flipping contract? - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Sean on April 16, 1999 at 11:15:30:

Well, as far as I understand you don’t need a special contract. You can use the same contract the Realtor’s use, just where you put your name to buy the property include the words “and/or assigns” after it. This gives you the legal right to sell the contract to someone for money.

Good luck!

flipping contract? - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on April 15, 1999 at 23:29:57:

Hello I’ve just finished “sheets” course and I’ve decided to start out flipping.Forgive me for my “newbieness” but what kind of contract do i need and where do i get it?

p.s. from time to time,you may see other seemingly
silly questions by myself and others here but
thanx in advance for helping us along.Freedom is a
wonderful thing. = )

Re: flipping contract? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on April 16, 1999 at 13:43:42:

No special contracts are used. Just use the standard purchase contract in your area or one you have reviewed with an attorney.

Make sure you search the archives on Newsgroup 1 for all you can read about “Flipping”. There are also some books at the book store. There are dangers to flipping properties (or notes) that you should be very aware of before getting started.