Flipping contracts - Posted by Jeff Bowden

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on April 24, 2000 at 12:27:29:

Jeff,
This question is something like asking “how long is a piece of string”? Now that said, the best place to look for deals is where nobody else has looked yet. If it was real easy there would not be any good deals left. So my suggestion is to probe around and find out what you are good at doing. An example would be working with for sale by owner (FSBO) sellers. You might be good at working with them. You might want to work with tired landlords, forclosures, estates, or a long list of other sources. There is no one single answer to your question. The answer will be a custom made answer just for you. The very best of luck to you. Get started right now…ED

Flipping contracts - Posted by Jeff Bowden

Posted by Jeff Bowden on April 24, 2000 at 11:52:26:

where is the best place to find deals to flip?

Re: Flipping contracts - Posted by Ben in Ohio

Posted by Ben in Ohio on April 25, 2000 at 07:16:12:

Last April I attended a RE seminar by Robert Shemin in Nashville. It has taken me this long to completely read his material, especially his book “honest Profits”. In it he describs how a successful RE lead generation program can be in place in 6 months or less. He has excellent prospecting ideas and sample letters. ALso, the book contains contracts complete with disclaimers and a sample Trust, to name a few.