Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by Sharon J.

Posted by Richard Roop on March 02, 2001 at 23:03:35:

Perhaps post your request to this discussion board, or check E Bay or buy new from this site.

Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by Sharon J.

Posted by Sharon J. on March 02, 2001 at 11:31:32:

I’ve decided to become a flipper part-time and I’ve saved enough money to purchase one of the flipping courses. But before I make a purchase, I would like to here from satisfied customers…which course they recommend: Legrand or Bronchick?

One more questions I might as well throw in.

1. I’ve contacted two real estate agents already in regards to purchasing distress properties for all cash. The first question the agents bluntly asked me was proof of funds because they want to make sure that their not wasting their time on investors who can’t complete the deal. Do they have a right to ask for this information or not?

Re: Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by Richard Roop

Posted by Richard Roop on March 02, 2001 at 18:50:42:

Buy both. Don’t like that? OK…

I bought Ron’s stuff in Jan 1996. All three course modules for about $1200. They are great. Helped me launch my real estate business. Very detailed and good presenter. Within six months I was doing several deals a month.

Bronchick heads my Denver real estate club. I have bought (most) all his courses. Very good stuff. Supplimented what I was doing.

I don’t know how it would be if I did Bill’s first then Ron’s. Each have successful but different approaches.

I continue to learn from others.

If you can get a good deal on Ron’s stuff, i.e. used, do it. If you apply the material, it is worth thousands. I have exceeded $1 million dollars in cash/equity since getting started.

Of all the RE courses I have studied, I have Ron and Bill to thank the most.

Re: Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by Jack/TCG

Posted by Jack/TCG on March 02, 2001 at 16:28:24:

Hello Sharon,

They have good reason to asked about the funds. Example:

You contract with your Assignee with the understanding that they will secure lender financing for their part of the dea. If however, the lender does not come through, you’re still legally bound to your Purchase Contract with your Seller. You must perform or suffer the consequences.

Another reason they want to know where the cash is coming from, is because some investors claim to have cash for closing the transaction, but their private financer falls through at the last minute, and they leave you with the same ramifications as the other stated above. So, it’s a protection to you as well as others involved in trying to make the close go as smoothly as possible.

Good luck on your deal! :slight_smile: --Jack

Re: Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by evelyn (FL)

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 02, 2001 at 15:36:53:

I bought Ron’s Fast Cash with Quick Turn Real Estate for less than $200. The TV course Cash Flow Generator will peak your interest, but in my opinion is not enough info. FAST CASH with Quick Turn Real Estate is enough to get you a VERY GOOD start. However, always keep reading, and posting here. A lot of answers to questions aren’t in any book. But if you like simple, and to the point…LEGRAND is the man!!!

haven’t purchased Bronchick’s course but have read on this site, it is VERY GOOD also.

As to real estate agents asking you for proof of funds, they can ask whatever they want (almost). They were trained to ask that. I found four myself driving around my own neighborhood. Pretty good area at that.

Evelyn

Re: Flipping Course: Legrand or Bronchick? - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 02, 2001 at 22:17:26:

Any idea where one could find used versions of these courses?
Greatly appreciated,
Mike